Dr. Sarah Elspeth White D.C.
Chiropractor101 Clearview Pkwy. Metairie LA, 70001
Dr. Sarah E. White is a Chiropractor serving the Metairie area for more than 8 years. Dr. White is experienced in Cold Laser Therapy, EB-PRO-Energy Balance and Detox Cleanse. She is a professional member ...
Education and Training
Parker College of Chiropractic Bachelor of Anatomy Bachelor of Health & Wellness 2005
Parker College of Chiropractic D.C. 2008
- Neurologic Examination
- Orthopedic Examination
- Allergy/sensitivity Examination
- Applied Kinesiology (ak)
- Nutritional Counselling
- Chiropractic Care
- Cold Laser Therapy
- Eb-pro-energy Balance
- Detox Cleanse
- Ideal Protein Weight Loss
- Drx-9000 True Spinal Decompression
- Far-infrared Sauna
- Board Certified National Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- Professional Member Chiropractic Association of Louisiana
Dr. Sarah Elspeth White D.C.'s Practice location
Dr. Sarah Elspeth White D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. White
- John r.
she is amazing .
- Jeannette g.
Quite an exceptional and beautiful, and professional!.
- Dell .
When I came here, I was in a much worst physical condition than I thought. I am doing so, so much better!!!.
- Charlene g.
Wonderful clinic, doctors and staff.
- Joseph l.
Great improvement since my first visit. Had excrusciating back pain but now the pain is virtually gone with only very minor pain when doing some more strenuous activity.
- B. t.
- D. a.
She Saved me.... I am not hurting any more.
- Spine Doctors vs. Chiropractors
Patients may often ask themselves which doctor they should see for their back pain. Studies have shown that chiropractors provide effective treatment for back pain. However, chiropractors cannot treat all causes of back pain because there are also conditions that should be diagnosed and treated by a...
- Tips on Living with Lower Back Pain
There are a variety of causes as to why you are experiencing lower back pain. Back pain may result from underlying health conditions such as connective tissue diseases, which include different types of arthritis, fibromyalgia syndrome, or sciatica (nerve root pain). Lower back pain can also be...
- What is Degenerative Disc Disease?
Degenerative disc disease is characterized by the breakdown of the intervertebral discs — the soft discs that act as shock absorbers and provide flexibility to the spine. This condition is not a disease, but it is a common change that occurs with age. It is a common age-related change in which...
- Scoliosis Symptoms and Causes
Scoliosis often occurs in kids below the age of puberty. Some of the most common signs of scoliosis happen to be the following:...
- Scapula and Winged Scapula: Anatomy, Function, Injuries, and Defects
Anatomy of the ScapulaThe scapula is a triangular flat bone, which is also known as the shoulder blade. It lies in the upper back between the second and eighth rib. It connects the upper limb to the trunk and articulates with the humerus or upper arm bone. The articulation takes place at the...
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Back Pain?
Back pain is a common problem and research has shown that at least 80% of all adults in America experience back pain on a daily basis. Though it can cause great discomfort and pain, most cases are usually not serious and can easily be fixed. According to experts, back pain occurs when the muscles,...
- Dr. Steven Kloster DC1919 Veterans Memorial Boulevard Kenner Louisiana 70062
- Dr. Debbi A Barrett-hannan DC101 Clearview Pkwy. Metairie LA 70001
- Dr. Benjamin James Mcneil DC3501 Severn Ave Metairie LA 70002
- Dr. Andrew William Abele D.C.3620 Metairie Heights Ave Metairie LA 70002
- Dr. Patrick Michael Ford D.C.2325 Severn Ave Metairie LA 70001
- Dr. Ron Mosel DC1998 Barataria Blvd Marrero LA 70072