Mark Iriwn Kampfe DDS
Dentist | General Practice2900 Doolittle Dr Bldg 6000 Rm 1tb03 E Ellsworth Afb SD, 57706
Dr. Mark Kampfe is a Dentist practicing in Ellsworth Afb, SD. Dr. Kampfe specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Mark Iriwn Kampfe DDS's Practice location
Ellsworth Afb, SD 57706Get Direction
Mark Iriwn Kampfe DDS's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Kampfe
- Sleep Apnea CPAP Machines: Full Face Masks, BiPAP, and ResMed S10
What is sleep apnea?Sleep apnea is a serious form of sleep disorder that occurs when a person's breathing is often interrupted while sleeping. The brain and other parts of the body do not get enough of oxygen when sleep apnea remains untreated. There are two main types of sleep apnea:...
- Gingivitis: Signs, Symptoms, and Treatment
Gingivitis, or periodontal disease, is known as the inflammation of the gums. The most common cause of gingivitis is poor oral hygiene and poor dental care. This will lead to a formation of plaque. Plaque is a sticky film composed mainly of bacteria, which is also invisible. The bacteria forms on...
- Sleep Apnea CPAP Machine: Gel, Cleaner, and Price
Sleep apnea is a sleep breathing disorder. It is characterized by repetitive pauses in breathing, which may occur several times per hour and may last for 10 seconds. It is usually a chronic condition. It results in poor sleep quality and excessive sleepiness in daytime. The most common type is...
- The 3 Biggest Threats to Your Teeth
Teeth can last a lifetime if they are properly cared for. However, different factors can influence the appearance and quality of your teeth over time. Chips, fractures, and broken teethChipping and fracturing teeth occurs when one bites on something very hard, like a popcorn kernel or stale bread....
- Why are my Gums Bleeding?
Bleeding gums can result from a number of other health conditions, and can also result from vigorous brushing of the teeth or even wearing dentures that don’t fit correctly.The most common causes of bleeding gums include:...
- Frequent Smoking and Lack of Sleep Can Lead to Gum Disease
Studies show that smoking and lack of sleep are two factors that affect the progression of gum disease. “The study shows that other than brushing and flossing, there are lifestyle factors that may affect the dental health of a person”, says Preston D. Miller Jr., DDS, president of the American...
- Dr. James Stewart Nelson D.D.S.1611 SHERIDAN LAKE RD RAPID CITY SD 57702
- Dr. Eric Grant Unkenholz DDS710 Mt Rushmore Rd Rapid City SD 57701
- Brian G Criss DDS720 Sheridan Lake Rd Rapid City SD 57702
- Dr. Jeffrey Thomas Loftus DDS5615 NUGGET GULCH DRIVE RAPID CITY SD 57702
- Dr. James Kenneth Byrne DDS3825 Canyon Lake Drive Rapid City SD 57702
- Dr. Bart Aaron Samuelson D.D.S.200 Federal Ave Rapid City SD 57702