Dr. Melissa Odermann is an internist practicing in Corvallis, OR. Dr. Odermann specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Odermann provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Dr. Melissa M Odermann D.O.'s Practice location
Corvallis, OR 97330Get Direction
ST PETERSBURG, FL 33709Get Direction
Dr. Melissa M Odermann D.O.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Are the Symptoms of Chickenpox?
Chickenpox is an infectious disease caused by varicella zoster virus. It is very common among children but may affect adults also. Infection by this virus causes red blisters in different parts of the body. This skin condition has become less common with the advent of chickenpox vaccination. The...
- What Should I Do if My Child Wets the Bed?
Many studies have uncovered the reasons behind bedwetting and what can be done for improving the condition in children. A report on bedwetting mentions the common misconceptions about bedwetting and the progress in finding the cause and treatment of this condition.Darcie Kiddoo, MD, associate...
- What Is the Purpose of the Hormone Prolactin?
What is prolactin?Prolactin or luteotropic hormone (LTH) is a peptide hormone, which promotes milk secretion in female mammals. This hormone also plays a significant role in pancreatic development, immune system regulation, and metabolism. When women become pregnant, their prolactin levels increase...
- What Is Atherosclerosis: Types, Symptoms, and Home Remedies
What is atherosclerosis?Atherosclerosis is also known as arteriosclerotic vascular disease or ASVD. It is a particular type of arteriosclerosis in which an artery wall gets thickened as an effect of attack and accumulation of white blood cells and rupture of the intimal smooth muscle cell producing...
- Reduce the Swelling of Your Ankles with These 10 Natural Remedies
Foot or ankle swelling is called edema. Many things, including high blood pressure and pregnancy, can cause this problem. Edema in your feet and ankles occurs when your body is unable to push blood and fluids in them up your legs, so that your ankles and feet swell. Swelling in the feet and ankles...
- What are the Risks of Dehydration?
Children and senior citizens are more prone to dehydration, although, the problem may affect individuals in any age group. It is growing concern among health care providers as people are unaware of the complications that may arise out of dehydration or they refuse to take the implications seriously....
- Dr. Lynn A. Bentson M.D, MACP1086 7th Ave Sw Albany OR 97321
- Dr. Cynthia Sue Marske D.O.3521 Nw Samaritan Dr Corvallis OR 97330
- Dr. Jason L. Phillips M.D.3615 Nw Samaritan Dr Corvallis OR 97330
- Dr. Frances Shelly Spiller D.O.2298 Nw Kings Blvd Corvallis OR 97330
- Dr. Susan A. Newcomb M.D.1100 7th Ave Sw Albany OR 97321
- Dr. Stanley J. Nudelman M.D.3615 Nw Samaritan Dr Corvallis OR 97330