Dr. Alaa A. Elbendary, MD
Oncologist | Medical Oncology11652 Studt Ave Saint Louis MO, 63141
Dr. Alaa Elbendary is an oncologist practicing in Saint Louis, MO. Dr. Elbendary specializes in the care and treatment of patients with cancer. As an oncologist, Dr. Elbendary manages and oversees the treatment of a cancer patient after he or she has been diagnosed with the disease. Oncologists will care for their patients throughout the course of the disease. Types of oncologists include medical oncologists, surgical oncologists, radiation oncologists, gynecologic oncologists, pediatric oncologists and hematologist oncologists.
Education and Training
University of Chicago Division of the Biological Sciences The Pritzker School of Medicine 1989
American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology
Gynecologic Oncology (Obstetrics and Gynecology)
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Medical Oncology
- Gynecologic Cancer
- Ovarian Cancer
- Wrinkle & Scar Improvement
- University of Chicago Medical Center
- University of Illinois College of Medicine at Chicago Program
- Duke University Medical College - Gynecologic Oncology
Dr. Alaa A. Elbendary, MD's Practice location
Saint Louis, MO 63141Get Direction
Dr. Alaa A. Elbendary, MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Elbendary
- Dance Mom Abby Lee Miller Diagnosed with Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
Abby Lee Miller, known for her brutal dance instruction and demanding style of training, is as recognized for her tirades as she is for her long-running hit reality show Dance Moms.Abby inherited the love of dance from her late mother and started her own dance company at just 14 years old. She...
- Trump Administration Reduces Fines for Negligence in Nursing Homes
The Obama Administration saw a lot of improvement when it came to easier access to medical services, especially for low-income households. In the past, those who could not afford insurance, and much less expensive medical procedures, had a harsh reality of the unforgiving medical system in years...
- All About Wasp Stings
IntroductionA wasp is an insect that belongs to the order of Hymenoptera and suborder Apocrita. Wasps can be identified from bees and ants through their physical and behavioral characteristics. They have a slimmer and smooth body with few hairs. Wasps are also parasitic and predatory in nature....
- Targeting Enzyme May Be an Approach to Alzheimer’s Therapy
Targeting particular enzymes to cure diseases or to relieve symptoms has never been an easy task. Indiscriminate targeting often results in unnecessary potentially toxic effects. For the same reasons, early attempts to target HDAC2 were not successful.Researchers knew that HDAC2 plays a vital role...
- Health Benefits of Ginger
Where is ginger found in the world?Ginger is native to the warmer parts of Asia, such as China, Japan, India, and the Middle East. It is thought to have started out, growing wild in the rainforests of the Indian subcontinent. This is because of the richness of variety of ginger in India. But today,...
- What are the Different Types of Insomnia?
Insomnia, also referred to as ‘sleeping disorder’ is mostly characterized by lots of factors including fatigue, physical discomfort, and psychological distress due to difficulty in falling asleep or staying asleep for seven to eight hours a night. Insomnia is confirmed to be dangerous when it is...
- Dr. Carl Freter MD3655 Vista Ave St Louis MO 63110
- Dr. Julie A. Margenthaler MD216 S KINGSHIGHWAY BLVD SAINT LOUIS MO 63110
- Dr. Elaine Majerus MD660 S Euclid Ave Saint Louis MO 63110
- Dr. Ron Bose MD4921 Parkview Pl Saint Louis MO 63110
- Mateusz Opyrchal MD PHD4921 PARKVIEW PL SAINT LOUIS MO 63110
- Dr. Russell K Pachynski MD4921 PARKVIEW PL FL 7 SAINT LOUIS MO 63110