Dr. Gregg Beach is an optometrist practicing in Napa, CA. Dr. Beach specializing in providing eye care services to patients. As an optometrist, Dr. Beach performs eye exams, tests vision, corrects vision by prescribing eye glasses or contacts, detects certain eye disorders and manages and treats vision problems. Optometrists often work closely with ophthalmologists who may need to further treat patients with surgical procedures.
Dr. Gregg J Beach O.D.'s Practice location
Napa, CA 94558Get Direction
Dr. Gregg J Beach O.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- How Long Does It Take To Get A Cataract Removed?
How Cataract Surgery is Performed Prior to a cataracts surgery, you will have to attend an eye assessment with an ophthalmologist. The ophthalmologist will first examine your health condition and any previous eye treatments. They will also check for any other eye problems currently affecting...
- How to Prevent Cataracts
When aging and physical injury affect the tissues that consist of your eye’s lens, cataracts develops.Some genetic disorders lead to different health challenges and enhance the risk of suffering cataracts. Other medical and eye conditions that can also cause cataracts are trauma, diabetes past eye...
- What are Bilateral Cataracts?
The lenses of healthy eyes are usually clear. Cataracts occur when a person's lenses become cloudy and opaque. Cataracts can affect both eyes at the same time, called bilateral cataracts. Bilateral cataracts are very common, but cataracts must occur on their own and cannot spread from one eye to the...
- Everything You Need to Know About Cataract Surgery
What is a cataract?Sometimes there is a clouding of the lens in the eye; this clouding is called a cataract. Mostly, this clouding is related to old age. In fact, the majority of Americans aged 80 and above have experienced this clouding or have already undergone a cataract surgery at a particular...
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Cataracts?
When the lens of the eye becomes clouded, it is a condition known as cataracts. In patients with cataracts, proteins that are contained in the lens begin to break down, making the lens cloudy with an increase in age. Because cataracts develop very slowly, vision may not be affected right away and...
- Dr. Alishia Chan O.D.2225 Port Chicago Hwy Concord CA 94520
- Dr. Emily Beth Burnham OD1104 Pear Tree Ln Napa CA 94558
- Miss Traci Lynn Dolezel O.D.2801 Waterman Blvd Fairfield CA 94534
- Mr. Thomas C Cushing OD2852 Redwood Pkwy Vallejo CA 94591
- Dr. Michelle Fessler Kerr O.D.895 Trancas St Napa CA 94558
- Dr. Gordon Miles Wong OD66 E Washington St Petaluma CA 94952