Dr. Herbert C Thomas MD
Ear-Nose and Throat Doctor (ENT) | Pediatric Otolaryngology4800 Sand Point Way Ne Seattle WA, 98105
Herbert C. Thomas MD MS joined the Division of Pediatric Otolaryngology full time in 2007 after several decades of private practice centered at Seattle Children
Education and Training
University Of Colorado School Of Medicine 1967
- Hearing Loss
- Sleep Apnea
- Sleep Disorders
- Ear Infection
- Birth Defects
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea (osa)
- Swedish Hospital Mc 1968
- Otolaryngology, University of Washington, Seattle
Dr. Herbert C Thomas MD's Practice location
Dr. Herbert C Thomas MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Thomas
- Nosebleeds in Kids
Most nosebleeds in kids often happen near the front of the nose, and usually from just one nostril. Children may also get occasional or frequent nosebleeds. In rare cases, nosebleeds in kids begin at the back of the nose, which often happens in older adults with facial or nasal injuries and...
- Children Who Snore May Develop Behavioral Problems
A new study shows that snoring, breathing through one's mouth, and stopping breathing while asleep may lead to behavioral problems in children. Earlier studies have shown that these disorders in sleeping are known as hyperactivity.The study recruited pregnant women who were due to deliver between...
- What to Expect After an Adenoidectomy
What Are Adenoids?The adenoids are found in the upper back part of the mouth known as nasopharynx. You cannot possibly see adenoids through the nose. They are more like the tonsils. They also produce white cells which help fight harmful germs that get into the body through the nose or the mouth....
- Laryngitis: What is Epiglottitis?
Epiglottitis is marked by swollen flesh in the epiglottis. It can be a fatal disease.Epiglottis is located at the bottom of the tongue. Majority of its component is cartilage. It assists in stopping food from getting into the trachea. The epiglottis’ flesh can get inflamed and close your wind...
- What Is Epistaxis?
What is epistaxis?Epistaxis or commonly called a nosebleed is defined as a type of bleeding that occurs from the nostrils, the nasal cavity, or the nasopharynx. Nosebleeds are mostly caused by the rupture of blood vessels inside the nose. Bleeding may be spontaneous or caused by injuries or trauma....
- What to Expect After a Tonsillectomy
A tonsillectomy is mostly carried out as an outpatient operation, where the patient is allowed to go home on the same day after the surgery. However, a one-day hospital stay is recommended if complications occur after the operation and if the patient has a minor or complex medical...
- Jay Tal Rubinstein OtherUniversity Of Washington Medical Ctr Seattle WA 98195
- Scott C Manning Other4800 Sand Point Way Ne Seattle WA 98105
- Jonathan A Perkins Other4800 Sand Point Way Ne Seattle WA 98105
- Henry C Ou Other4800 Sand Point Way Ne Seattle WA 98105
- Kathleen C Sie Other4800 Sand Point Way Ne Seattle WA 98105
- Andrew F Inglis Other4800 Sand Point Way Ne Seattle WA 98105