Dr. Nora Malaisrie MD
Ear-Nose and Throat Doctor (ENT)5454 WISCONSIN AVE CHEVY CHASE MD, 20815
Dr. Nora Malaisrie is an ear, nose and throat (ENT) doctor, also known as an otolaryngologist, practicing in Philadelphia, PA. Dr. Malaisrie specializes in diseases and disorders of the ear, nose and throat as well as other parts of the head and neck. Such structures an ENT may work on include the sinuses, larynx (voice box) and mouth in addition to the ear, nose and throat. There are seven areas of expertise that an ENT might specialize in, and these are: allergies; facial reconstructive surgery; head and neck; laryngology; otology/neurotology; pediatric otolaryngology; and rhinology.
OtolaryngologyAmerican Board of OtolaryngologyABOto
- Hospital University of Pennsylvania
Dr. Nora Malaisrie MD's Practice location
Philadelphia, PA 19104Get Direction
CHEVY CHASE, MD 20815Get Direction
Bethesda, MD 20889Get Direction
Dr. Nora Malaisrie MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Malaisrie
- 5 Tips on Living with Strep Throat
Strep throat is an infection that causes sore throat or pharyngitis. It is usually called an infection of the tonsils and throat. Strep throat is caused by bacteria living in the nose and throat known as group A streptococcus. Just like other bacterial infections, you can get the disease from a...
- Remedies for Fluid Buildup in the Ear
Fluid Buildup in the EarA buildup of fluid in the ear can lead to a painful ear infection, disruption in balance, hearing loss, and headache. This condition is one of the most common problems seen in children. The most common cause of water trapped in the ear is swimming. However, water can get...
- Ear Infections and Swollen Lymph Nodes
The lymph nodes behind the ears, in the neck and under the arms are some of the most notable lymph glands in the body. These glands store fluids and nutrients and help in filtering waste material out of the bloodstream as well as out from the body tissue. They also produce antibodies that help...
- Top Five Reasons Why Your Diet Can Negatively Affect Vertigo
Causes of Vertigo...
- What Is an Ear Infection?
An ear infection, which is also called otitis media, is the infection of the middle portion of the ear. Ear infections may be caused by viral or bacterial infections. The infected portion of the ear typically becomes inflamed and causes fluid to buildup in the middle ear. The middle ear is what we...
- What is Tinnitus?
Tinnitus refers to the ringing sensation in the ears. For some it is felt like a buzzing or whistling sound that troubles them at night. Tinnitus is actually very common and affects about one in five people. The disturbance may be continuous or periodic in nature. The noise varies in intensity and...
- Jerome S. Schwartz5454 Wisconsin Avenue Chevy Chase Maryland 20815
- Dr. Natalie A Earl M.D.5454 Wisconsin Ave Chevy Chase MD 20815
- Dr. Alan D. Kornblut MD FACS5530 WISCONSIN AVENUE CHEVY CHASE MD 20815
- Dr. Christopher Paul Mesick M.D.5454 Wisconsin Ave Chevy Chase MD 20815
- Dr. Philip Seth Schoenfeld M.D.5454 Wisconsin Ave Chevy Chase MD 20815
- Dr. Seth Franklin Oringher M.D.5454 Wisconsin Ave Chevy Chase MD 20815