Dr. Jeffrey Bontrager, MD treats patients in Knoxville, Tennessee and Wheat ridge, Colorado and specializes in internal medicine and pediatrics. Dr. Bontrager graduated from Vanderbilt University School ...
Dr. Jeffrey Allen Bontrager M.D.'s Practice location
Indianapolis, IN 46202Get Direction
Wheat Ridge, CO 80033Get Direction
DENVER, CO 80218Get Direction
Dr. Jeffrey Allen Bontrager M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Where Can Jock Itch Appear on My Body?
Tinea is a kind of fungus that belongs to the dermatophyte family of microbes and is responsible for infecting the skin of men, women, and children. Depending on the exact location of the body that harbors tinea, the infections are named differently.Tinea pedis – This is a tinea infection...
- What is a Neck Lift?
The neck often ages at a more rapid rate, compared to the face. Moreover, the neck is a very delicate area, and if you put on any extra pounds, fat tends to store there. Although you may have put in the effort to lose any extra weight you may have gained, the neck is the last part of the body that...
- Summer Danger: Above Ground Pools Linked to Most Child Drownings
Portable pools are often associated with drowning in young children, according to a new study. A portable pool is a structure that is generally used in the place of an in-ground swimming pool or any water recreation. Researchers report that a child drowns in a portable pool every 5...
- How to Prepare for Your Dental Appointment
According to the American Dental Association (ADA), people should visit a respectable dental office like Macleod trail dental every six months to maintain optimal oral health. Dental problems should never be ignored since they can become serious and contribute to other medical conditions, such as...
- Culinary Boredom May Help You to Lose Weight
When people were offered the same food over and over again, the consumption of food became less, according to new research published in, American Journal of Clinical Nutrition. This adds evidence to the fact that a variety of food may be a major contributor to obesity. Reducing the choices in food...
- What is Sepsis?
Sepsis is a serious medical condition characterized by an exaggerated immune response towards an infection. This response causes the release of chemicals, which results in widespread inflammation and blood clotting in different parts of the body. Sepsis may result in sudden drop in the blood...
- Dr. Linda S Blust MD10900 W 44TH AVE WHEAT RIDGE CO 80033
- Ms. Sujata Fretz MD4350 Wadsworth Blvd Wheat Ridge CO 80033
- Dr. Diogo Tavares Bauleth MD4350 Wadsworth Blvd Wheat Ridge CO 80033
- Dr. Molly L Yardley MD4803 Ward Rd Wheat Ridge CO 80033
- Dr. Aram Neuschatz MD4350 Wadsworth Blvd Wheat Ridge CO 80033
- Dr. David Anthony Hager MD4350 Wadsworth Blvd Wheat Ridge CO 80033