Dr. Oleg Yuryevich Chernyshev MD
Sleep Medicine Specialist | Sleep Medicine1501 Kings Hwy Department Of Neurol Shreveport LA, 71103
Dr. Oleg Chernyshev practices Sleep Medicine in Shreveport, LA. Dr. Chernyshev studies, diagnoses, and treats sleep disturbances and disorders due to varying factors. Sleep Medicine Physicians are trained to treat many different conditions, including insomnia, narcolepsy, sleep apnea, idiopathic hypersomnia, menstrual-related hypersomnia, and circadian rhythm disturbances, among others.
Education and Training
First Moscow State Medical University named after I. M. Sechenov 1996
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN- Sleep Medicine
- Exploration of screening practices for obstructive sleep apnea in stroke medical community: A pilot study.
- Coexistence of obstructive sleep apnea worsens the overall outcome of intracranial aneurysm: a pioneer study.
- Atypical presentation and outcome of cervicogenic headache in patients with cervical degenerative disease: A single-center experience.
- Sleep Apnea
- Peripheral Neuropathy
- Sleep Disorders
- Back Pain
- Cerebrovascular Disease
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea (osa)
- Vascular Disease
Dr. Oleg Yuryevich Chernyshev MD's Practice location
Shreveport, LA 71103Get Direction
Houston, TX 77030Get Direction
Dr. Oleg Yuryevich Chernyshev MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Chernyshev
- What is Bedtime Procrastination?
When we hear the word “procrastination,” most people think of work. Procrastination is not something we automatically associate with bedtime or sleep. However, a new type of procrastination has been identified, and it particularly affects our behavior in the bedroom. With the influx of...
- Carrie Fisher's Death Leads to Increased Concern Over Sleep Apnea
Long-time actress and author Carrie Fisher will probably be best remembered as playing her iconic role of Princess Leia in George Lucas’s cult classic Star Wars. When news of her death reached the internet, fans of the beloved series were shocked and eager to find the cause, especially since her...
- Roseanne Reboot Talks Sleep Apnea, CPAP Masks, and Bringing Sexy Back
For those who lived in the 90’s, Roseanne was a wildly popular sitcom featuring Roseanne and Dan Conner and their 3 kids: Becky, Darlene and DJ. It became a hit in the era because it was probably one of the most realistic portrayals of an mid west blue color American family. The sitcom eventually...
- Fitbit Looks into Inventing New Device to Detect Sleep Apnea
Fitbit is an industry that is designed to help people track their progress to becoming healthier. Their products are easy to use, connect to devices like a smartphone, and help the wearer track their steps, heart rate, and much more. This convenience helps people to know where they need to push...
- Reliable Method for Diagnosing Sleep Apnea at Home
One of the most common complications of sleep apnea doesn’t revolve around the symptoms themselves, but rather on the difficulty to actually diagnose the disease. Sleep apnea is, as its name suggests, a sleep disorder characterized by the subject’s inability to breathe properly during sleep,...
- Alternative Treatments for Restless Legs Syndrome
According to statistics, restless legs syndrome (RLS) affects about 15% of Americans. It is also important to note that restless legs syndrome can be a side effect of certain medications. It will clear off when you stop taking such medication. A variety of alternative treatments is existent....
- Dr. Syeda S Munir M.D.1501 Kings Hwy Shreveport LA 71103
- Dr. David E Mccarty MD1455 E Bert Kouns Loop Shreveport LA 71105
- Dr. Romy Hoque M.D.1501 Kings Hwy Shreveport LA 71103
- Dr. Shantanu Saraswat MDOne Saint Mary Place Shreveport LA 71101
- Dr. Bindu Nair M D510 E Stoner Ave Shreveport LA 71101
- Dr. Lei Wang M.D.1501 Kings Hwy Shreveport LA 71103