Dr. Arnold Camacho Olegario M.D.
Pediatrician51 Office Park Dr Jacksonville NC, 28546
Dr. Arnold Olegario is a pediatrician practicing in Jacksonville, NC. Dr. Olegario is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Olegario diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Olegario can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
- Chldns Med Ctr/Univ Hosp/Kings Co Hosp Ctr
Dr. Arnold Camacho Olegario M.D.'s Practice location
Jacksonville, NC 28546Get Direction
JACKSONVILLE, NC 28546Get Direction
Dr. Arnold Camacho Olegario M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Olegario
- Facts About Meningitis Vaccines
IntroductionThe only way to prevent serious and life-threatening diseases such as meningitis is through vaccination. Meningitis can also be caused by viral, bacterial, and fungal infections. The infection usually affects the meninges or membranes that enclose the brain and spinal cord. Although...
- RSV Symptoms
What is RSV?RSV or respiratory syncytial virus is a common virus that usually affects the respiratory tract. It can cause colds in adults and older children, but may cause serious lung infections, such as pneumonia or bronchiolitis in babies and immunocompromised individuals. CausesRSV is only...
- Understanding Intellectual Disability in Children
What is intellectual disability?Intellectual disability was once called mental retardation. It is characterized by the lack of skills or mental ability needed for everyday living. Individuals with intellectual disabilities have below-average intelligence but are able to learn new skills at a...
- The Rotavirus Vaccination is Not Associated With Intestinal Disorders
Many doctors still dread to recommend rotavirus vaccination thinking that it may increase the chances of bowel blockage, known as intussusceptions, in children. Many studies have shown that vaccination can considerably reduce the number of hospitalizations due to severe diarrhea in infants. One of...
- The Health Benefits of Vitamin A
Vitamin A is a group of fat soluble vitamins that plays a major role in the function of our immune system as well as in vision and cellular communication. Vitamin A serves several important functions that help us to maintain a healthy body. It is important in helping to keep our eyesight,...
- Autism Assessments Are Male-Centered: Why?
Gender inequality comes in many forms. While there have been large strides in the right direction over the past couple centuries, there is much work to be done as a society. The medical field has their own gender inequality issues with patients. Historically, all health assessments and measurements...
- Dr. John Sidney Moree M.D6000 W Highway 98 Pensacola FL 32512
- Dr. Damon Edwin Cofer M.D.51 Office Park Dr Jacksonville NC 28546
- Dr. Maria Cristina Soto M.D., FAAP120 Memorial Drive Jacksonville NC 28546
- Dr. Michael E Epperly M.D.100 Brewster Blvd Camp Lejeune NC 28547
- Dr. Patrick Joseph Daigle M.D.100 Brewster Blvd Camp Lejeune NC 28547
- Dr. Jonathan R. Snyder MD22 S Greene St Baltimore MD 21201