Dr. Timothy M. Evans MD
Pulmonologist | Pulmonary Disease2828 Fresno St 203 Fresno CA, 93721
Dr. Timothy Evans practices Pulmonology in Fresno, CA. A pulmonologist is a physician who possesses specialized knowledge and skill in the diagnosis and treatment of pulmonary conditions and diseases. Dr. Evans manages patients who need life support and mechanical ventilation, and is specially trained in diseases and conditions of the chest, particularly pneumonia, asthma, tuberculosis, emphysema, and complicated chest infections.
- Molecular phylogeny of Subtribe Artemisiinae (Asteraceae), including Artemisia and its allied and segregate genera.
- Rab23, a negative regulator of hedgehog signaling, localizes to the plasma membrane and the endocytic pathway.
- A novel hook-related protein family and the characterization of hook-related protein 1.
- Repeated evolution of net venation and fleshy fruits among monocots in shaded habitats confirms a priori predictions: evidence from an ndhF phylogeny.
- Prediction of accurate anharmonic experimental vibrational frequencies for water clusters, (H2O)n, n=2-5.
- Characterization of Rab23, a negative regulator of sonic hedgehog signaling.
- Scube2 mediates Hedgehog signalling in the zebrafish embryo.
- In search of CS2(H2O)(n=1-4) clusters.
- Phylogeny, adaptive radiation, and historical biogeography in Bromeliaceae: insights from an eight-locus plastid phylogeny.
- Adaptive radiation, correlated and contingent evolution, and net species diversification in Bromeliaceae.
- Clathrin light chains are required for the gyrating-clathrin recycling pathway and thereby promote cell migration.
- Clathrin light chains' role in selective endocytosis influences antibody isotype switching.
Dr. Timothy M. Evans MD's Practice location
Fresno, CA 93721Get Direction
Dr. Timothy M. Evans MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Evans
- Cystic Fibrosis Breakthrough in Left Ventricular Cardiac Disturbances
Cystic fibrosis may be one of the most common autosomal recessive lethal diseases, but there remains much that is unknown about it. It has been established that the disease causes chronic pulmonary disease and is also capable of leading to cor pulmonale with right ventricular dysfunction, but it was...
- Young Girl with Cystic Fibrosis Joins Her Favorite Softball Team
Emily Sorensen is all smiles as she wears her autographed BYU batting helmet, cheering on her new team on the softball field. For her mom, Yannie Sorensen, seeing her little girl energetic and excited is a priceless gift. Emily suffers from cystic fibrosis, and since she was a young child, she has...
- Is There a Link Between Asthma and Bronchitis?
Bronchitis and Asthma are both inflammatory conditions that affect lungs where a person’s airways swell up, causing them breathing problems.Asthma, also known as bronchial asthma, is characterized as a chronic condition in which a person’s airways become inflamed, narrow and swollen, and produce...
- Cystic Fibrosis: The Importance of Bone Health
Anyone living with cystic fibrosis knows that the lungs, GI tract, pancreas, and other organs are damaged by the caustic mucus it produces.However, some might be unaware that the absorption of food nutrients, including calcium, is severely hampered by the disease’s damage to the small intestines....
- Is Asthma More Difficult to Control in Fibromyalgia Patients?
For those who have fibromyalgia, there are various symptoms that will be experienced. Further studies now show that one of them would be maintaining other underlying conditions, such as asthma. What does asthma have to do with fibromyalgia and how does the chronic illness affect your...
- How Does Rheumatoid Arthritis Affect the Lungs?
An autoimmune disorder, rheumatoid arthritis (RA) presents as chronic pain and inflammation in the joints. Joint damage usually occurs on both sides of the body, meaning that if a joint in an arm or leg is affected, the same joint in the other arm or leg will likely be affected as well. ...
- Dr. Daya Upadhyay M.D.300 Pasteur Dr Stanford CA 94305
- Dr. Kathryn L. Bilello MD2828 Fresno St Fresno CA 93721
- Dr. Michael W Peterson MD6311 N Fresno St Fresno CA 93710
- Dr. Vijay Purushoth Balasubramanian MD2828 Fresno Street Fresno CA 93721
- Dr. John D. Gasman MD7300 N Fresno St Fresno CA 93720
- Dr. Jose Joseph Vempilly MD, FCCP6311 N Fresno St Fresno CA 93710