Dr. Edward Cale Hendricks M.D.
Anesthesiologist7519 Hospital Dr Gloucester VA, 23061
Dr. Edward Hendricks is an anesthesiologist practicing in Gloucester, VA. Dr. Hendricks ensures the safety of patients who are about to undergo surgery. Anestesiologists specialize in general anesthesia, which will (put the patient to sleep), sedation, which will calm the patient or make him or her unaware of the situation, and regional anesthesia, which just numbs a specific part of the body. As an anesthesiologist, Dr. Hendricks also might help manage pain after an operation.
Education and Training
Georgetown University School of Medicine 2004
AnesthesiologyAmerican Board of AnesthesiologyABA
- Cell division, guillotining of dimer chromosomes and SOS induction in resolution mutants (dif, xerC and xerD) of Escherichia coli.
- DNA degradation in the terminus region of resolvase mutants of Escherichia coli, and suppression of this degradation and the Dif phenotype by recD.
- Subintegrals of set-valued functions with semianalytic graphs.
- Response of dogs to corticotropin measured by 17-hydroxycorticosteroid excretion.
- Beth Israel Deaconess Med Center
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center Program
Dr. Edward Cale Hendricks M.D.'s Practice location
Gloucester, VA 23061Get Direction
Dr. Edward Cale Hendricks M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Hendricks
- What Are Intramural Fibroids?
Uterine fibroids are common medical conditions affecting most women. They are benign tumors developing within the uterine wall. People with fibroids might experience external symptoms as well. Therefore, fibroids are often identified only during repetitive pelvic examinations. Depending on their...
- Lab-Grown Human Colons Change the Face of Colitis Study
For the first time ever, scientists have been able to artificially create an organoid—a mass of cells and tissues—that accurately reproduces a naturally developed human colon. The research was conducted at Cincinnati Children’s Hospital Medical Center, and senior study investigator James...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- What Is the Epiglottis?
What is Epiglottis?Epiglottis is a elastic flap of tissue that is shaped like a thin leaf and situated at the root of the tongue. It protects the opening between the vocal cords, known as the entrance of the glottis. Epiglottis is covered with mucous membrane, which is a yellow elastic cartilage...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- Dr. Kevin Galvin M.D.760 Pilot House Drive Newport News Virginia 23606
- Dr. George Tilton Heath MD3998 Fair Ridge Drive Fairfax VA 22033
- Dr. Richard Loveluck MD7519 Hospital Dr Gloucester VA 23061
- Dr. Anna M Gianturco MD1200 J D Anderson Dr Morgantown WV 26505
- Dr. Tushar Umakant Gajjar M.D.120 Kings Way Williamsburg VA 23185
- Dr. Elizabeth R Foxx MD301 Monticello Ave Williamsburg VA 23185