Dr. Craig O'neill is an orthopaedic surgeon practicing in Philadelphia, PA. Dr. O'neill specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of injuries, diseases and disorders of the bodys musculoskeletal system. As an orthopaedic surgeon, Dr. O'neill tends to bones, ligaments, muscles, joints, nerves and tendons. Orthopaedic surgeons can specialize in certain areas like the hand, spine, hip, foot and ankle, shoulder and elbow or the knee.
Dr. Craig Alan O'neill M.D.'s Practice location
Philadelphia, PA 19109Get Direction
WEST READING, PA 19611Get Direction
Dr. Craig Alan O'neill M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. O'neill
- Are There Risks to a Spinal Stenosis Surgery?
Like any other surgical procedure, spinal stenosis surgery has its own risks and possible complications. However, if performed correctly by professional medical staff, the possibility of any complication after the surgery is low.The potential risks and possible complications following a spinal...
- Recovery from Carpal Tunnel Surgery
Carpal tunnel surgery is usually done to cut the transverse carpal ligament. This ligament is one of the most important parts of the hand. It holds the bones and muscles of your hand together, which means that once it is severed, then your hand loses a very important part, and regaining its previous...
- Everything You Need to Know About Knee Replacement Surgery
What is knee replacement surgery?Knee replacement surgery is a procedure that is used to repair damaged knees. Replacement for your knee parts can help relieve pain and also make the knee joint active. For total knee replacement surgery, the doctor will remove the damaged cartilage and bone, and...
- How is Bursitis Diagnosed?
What are the signs and symptoms of bursitis?Bursitis symptoms are there because of the amount of inflammation in the bursa, as well as the exact area of the bursa involved. The swelling causes pain and tenderness in the bursa. When the bursa is so swollen, then it can cause stiffness along with...
- Risk Factors For Bursitis
Bursitis is a condition that can affect just about anyone, depending on different conditions such as the environment, regular activities the person engages in, or even the current health status of a person. The condition more commonly affects the elderly, women, and people with very weak...
- Is Hip Replacement Surgery Necessary?
A hip replacement is a surgical procedure in which the hip joint is replaced with prosthetic implants. This is generally recommended for those who have severe arthritic damage in the hip joint. This surgical procedure seems to be ideal for those who have severe pain and loss of function at this...
- Dr. Gregg G. Martyak M.D.2925 Professional Pl Colorado Springs Colorado 80904
- Dr. Sean McMillan DO2103 Mount Holly Road Burlington New Jersey 08016
- Dr. Richard E. Grant MD5501 Old York Road Philadelphia Pennsylvania 19141
- Dr. David R. Steinberg MD51 North 39th Street Philadelphia Pennsylvania 19104
- Dr. David A. Spiegel M.D.34TH & CIVIC CENTER BLVD CHILDREN'S HOSP Philadelphia Pennsylvania 19104
- Richard A. Balderston800 Spruce Street Philadelphia Pennsylvania 19107