Dr. Javier Urquiola is a prosthodontist practicing in Englewood, NJ. Dr. Urquiola specializes in the restoration and replacement of teeth. Prosthodontists maintain oral function, comfort and the appearance and health either with the natural teeth or the replacement of missing ones with maxillofacial tissues and artificial substances.
Dr. Javier Urquiola D.D.S.'s Practice location
Englewood, NJ 07631Get Direction
ENGLEWOOD, NJ 07631Get Direction
Dr. Javier Urquiola D.D.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
- 5 Helpful Tips to Treat Rheumatoid Arthritis at Home
Rheumatoid arthritis (RA) is an autoimmune disease in which the body’s immune system mistakenly attacks the joints. This situation creates inflammation that causes the tissue lining the inside of joints to thicken, resulting in swelling and pain in and around the joints.Rheumatoid arthritis is a...
- What Are the Signs and Symptoms of Acne?
Acne-related symptoms differ from one person to another. There may be painful, pus-filled lumps appearing underneath the surface of the skin, which are referred to as cystic lesions. Pimples occur as papules filled with pus at the tips. If you notice some open plugged pores in your skin, those are...
- Alternative Treatments for Fibroids
Uterine fibroids are non-cancerous tumors occurring on the uterine walls of women. Fibroids start as small growths that later develop into the size of a grapefruit before the accompanying symptoms become visible, prompting the individual to seek medication. Fibroids are fairly common in women above...
- Holistic Treatments for Migraines
Holistic Treatments for MigrainesMigraines cause headaches that may be severe, throbbing, or moderate. These headaches can last for up to 72 hours.They attack one side of your head in most cases. However, there are cases where you suffer a headache on both sides of your head. Many people who suffer...
- How Do High Cholesterol Levels Affect the Heart?
How Do High Cholesterol Levels Affect the Heart?Cholesterol is not that bad for our body – it has several important functions and is needed in moderate amounts. This compound is required to make new cells in the body, protect neurons, and also produce hormones. But when the amount of cholesterol...
- What Could Jaw Pain Mean?
Introduction Jaw pain is described as an uncomfortable, painful, and debilitating condition that can have a sudden or gradual onset. The exact symptoms also depend on the underlying cause of jaw pain. When a person has jaw pain, it can significantly affect his or her ability to speak and consume...
- Dr. Shahpari Nazeri DDS433 E 56th St New York NY 10022
- Anthony J. Classi D.M.D.800A 5th Ave New York New York 10065
- Morton Tau127 South Little Tor Road New City New York 10956
- Dr. Antoine E Chiha D.D.S190 Main St Hackensack NJ 07601
- Dr. Victor Chueng D.D.S.202 Water St Naugatuck Connecticut 06770
- Dr. Anthony S. Lambrakos DDS1 Rockefeller Plaza New York New York 10020