Dr. Syed Hasan is a hospitalist practicing in Mount Dora, FL. Dr. Hasan specializes in the comprehensive medical care of hospitalized patients. As a hospitalist, Dr. Hasan manages the clinical problems of hospitalized patients and the acutely ill, while working to improve the performance of the hospital. Dr. Hasan works in collaboration with all of the different doctors that are working with the patient. Hospitalists are involved in the diagnosis, treatment and medical procedures of patients.
Education and Training
Dow Med College University Of Karachi Pakistan 1990
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Harlem Hospital Center, Internal Medicine
Dr. Syed S Hasan M.D.'s Practice location
Mount Dora, FL 32757Get Direction
SPRING HILL, FL 34609Get Direction
Dr. Syed S Hasan M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Hasan
Excellent Caring Doctor.
- Can Pleurisy Destroy My Lungs?
What is pleurisy?Pleurisy is the inflammation of the thin pleural membranes that line the lungs.What happens in pleurisy?A thin membrane called the pleura lines your lungs. The pleura are double-layered membranes that line your lungs as well as the inner aspect of the chest wall. Between these...
- Singer-Songwriter Blaithin Carney Opens Up About Fibromyalgia
Following Lady Gaga’s announcement, Naas singer and songwriter Blaithin Carney also shared her own story of fibromyalgia.After 13 years of marriage, the Irish singer-songwriter moved to Naas with her sons. She has two sons and four male siblings which are all, including her, musically inclined....
- 5 Facts You Never Knew About Genital Herpes
Genital herpes is one of the most common sexually transmitted infections (STI) in the United States that mostly affects people between 14 and 49. It occurs as a result of infection with both types of herpes simplex virus (HSV)-HSV1 and HSV2. However, most people with genital herpes are infected with...
- Nurses Play a Critical Role in Society: Here's Why
Over the past decades, nursing has established itself as an inexhaustible profession. From the core of their values, “nurses advocate for health promotion, educate patients and the public on the prevention of illness and injury, provide care and assist in cure, participate in rehabilitation, and...
- How to Prepare for Gallbladder Surgery
Laparoscopic gallbladder removal is one of the most commonly undertaken surgeries. The Gallbladder...
- What is Sepsis?
Sepsis is a serious medical condition characterized by an exaggerated immune response towards an infection. This response causes the release of chemicals, which results in widespread inflammation and blood clotting in different parts of the body. Sepsis may result in sudden drop in the blood...
- Dr. Elena Mirela Gabor M.D.4106 W Lake Mary Blvd Lake Mary FL 32746
- Dr. Anita Ekambaram M.D.555 W SR 434 LONGWOOD FL 32750
- Dr. Abbaseh Saedi MD515 Wekiva Commons Cir Apopka FL 32712
- Dr. Francis Richard Tan M.D.2180 W State Road 434 Longwood FL 32779
- Dr. David Keith Mazer M.D.3388 Fernlake Pl Longwood FL 32779
- Dr. Enanore E Okumagba M.D.478 E Altamonte Dr Altamonte Springs FL 32701