Dr. Caroline Foote is a Cardiac Electrophysicist practicing in Boston, MA. Dr. Foote performs testing procedures on patients hearts electrical system in order to assess timing and abnormalities associated with electrical activities of the heart. Adult Cardiac Electrophysiologists are trained to treat irregular heartbeats, and carry out electrophysiology studies or ablations.
Education and Training
Tufts Univ Sch of Med, Boston Ma 1986
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Comparison of frequency of complications of implantable cardioverter-defibrillators in children versus adults.
- Predictors of ventricular tachycardia recurrence in 100 patients receiving tiered therapy defibrillators.
- Perioperative and long-term results with mapping-guided subendocardial resection and left ventricular endoaneurysmorrhaphy.
- Antiarrhythmic drug therapy for ventricular arrhythmias: current perspectives.
- Strategies for managing atrial fibrillation.
- Atrioventricular junctional ablation and modification for atrial fibrillation.
- Torsade de pointes and prolonged QT interval from surreptitious use of sotalol: use of drug levels in diagnosis.
- Arrhythmogenic right ventricular dysplasia: clinical results with implantable cardioverter defibrillators.
- New England Med Ctr Hosps, Internal Medicine
- New England Med Center
Caroline Breckwoldt Foote M.D.'s Practice location
Boston, MA 02111Get Direction
WINCHESTER, MA 01890Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Caroline Breckwoldt Foote M.D. | Cardiac Electrophysiologist | Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Caroline Breckwoldt Foote M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Foote
- What Is a Bubble Study?
What is a bubble study?A bubble study is a type of echocardiogram, which is the ultrasound of the heart. An echocardiogram is done to visualize the heart and its surrounding areas. Better images of the heart can be produced when a “contrast” is used during the echocardiogram. In a bubble study,...
- Different Types of Heart Doctors Explained
IntroductionDoctors who specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions or diseases of the cardiovascular system (the heart and blood vessels) are called heart doctors or cardiologists. These specialists are trained to identify, treat, and help prevent heart issues. There are also different...
- Heart Palpitations: When Is It a Sign of Something Serious?
Heart palpitations, although it feels like a scary experience, are not always a sign of something serious. These palpitations are harmless but there are some instances when it could be a signal to a serious heart disease, especially if it is associated with other symptoms. This article explains...
- Atrial Fibrillation: What is a Catheter Ablation?
Atrial fibrillation - also known as AF or a-fib - is a medical condition that affects the rhythm of the heart. Problems that affect the rhythm of the heart cause a condition known as arrhythmia. This condition often causes irregular blood flow. It is quite common, with more than 200,000 cases in the...
- Who Should You Call If You Have Congestive Heart Failure?
Heart failure should be treated early. With the right treatment, your life expectancy can be increased. Patients observing any of the symptoms related to congestive heart failure should never wait for the regular appointment dates. Instead, they should consult your doctor in no time to avoid further...
- What Is an Arrhythmia?
An arrhythmia is the violations of the frequency, rhythm, and sequence of heart contractions.Why do arrythmias occur?...
- Dr. Juan Viles-gonzalez M.D.75 Francis St Boston MA 02115
- Omeed Zardkoohi MDMassachusetts General Hospital Boston MA 02114
- Moussa Chafic Mansour MD55 Fruit St Boston MA 02114
- Emily B Rose M.D.Brigham And Women's Hospital Boston MA 02115
- Advay G Bhatt M.D.88 East Newton Street, C8 Boston MA 02118
- Michael J Mazzini M.D.88 E Newton Street Boston MA 02118