Dr. Govardhana Yannam is a general surgeon practicing in Omaha, NE. Dr. Yannam specializes in abdominal contents including the esophagus, stomach, liver, gallbladder, pancreas and often thyroid glands. General surgeons are able to deal with almost any surgical or critical care emergency, also involving the skin or soft tissue trauma. Dr. Yannam provides quality surgical service for gravely ill or injured patients and is able to respond quickly due to knowledge of various surgical procedures.
- Acalculous biliary tract disorders: the value of fatty meal-cholescintigraphy.
- Finding a home for cell transplants: location, location, location.
- Successful urgent transplantation of an adult kidney into a child with inferior vena cava thrombosis.
- Experience of laparoscopic incisional hernia repair in kidney and/or pancreas transplant recipients.
- IL-23 in infections, inflammation, autoimmunity and cancer: possible role in HIV-1 and AIDS.
- Loss of renal allografts secondary to Candida vascular complications in two recipients from the same donor.
Dr. Govardhana Rao Yannam MD's Practice location
Omaha, NE 68198Get Direction
Augusta, GA 30912Get Direction
HOUSTON, TX 77058Get Direction
Dr. Govardhana Rao Yannam MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Yannam
- Why Do the Benefits Outweigh the Risks of Circumcision?
Male circumcision has been a highly debated topic with arguments both for and against it. Various religious and traditional practices across the globe favor circumcision. However, there are also large sections of the population in other parts of the world where circumcision is not recommended by...
- How to Prepare for Gallbladder Surgery
Laparoscopic gallbladder removal is one of the most commonly undertaken surgeries. The Gallbladder...
- Everything You Need to Know About a Hydroclectomy
Hydrocelectomy is a surgical procedure that is aimed to treat or remove hydrocele. A hydrocele is a fluid-filled balloon that is formed around the testicle. It is a normal thing for males to have a thin layer of fluid around the testicle. This fluid is periodically produced and drained to prevent...
- Recovery from an Appendectomy
The surgical removal of the appendix is very safe nowadays because of laparoscopy, which basically involves inserting a little tube with a camera on it to see the internal parts of the body. In a laparoscopy, surgeons will make a very small incision and see everything in detail while they...
- What Is a Pleomorphic Adenoma: Is It Dangerous?
Introduction The salivary glands produce saliva, which keeps the mouth moist, helps digest the food, and prevents the rapid decay of our teeth. The salivary glands are small in size and are located around the inner lining of the mouth, cheeks, and lips. Many diseases from cancerous tumors to...
- What to Expect After a Hydrocelectomy
Hydrocelectomy is a type of surgery that aims to correct the swelling that occurs in the scrotum. This procedure is done to repair a hydrocele.What is a hydrocele?A hydrocele is a fluid-filled sac that is located around the testicles. The accumulation of fluid in the testicles is common, especially...
- Jennifer Tighe de Soto10404 Essex Court Omaha Nebraska 68114
- Dr. Matthew Randall Goede M.D.983280 Nebraska Medical Ctr Omaha NE 68198
- Dr. Alan N Langnas DO988095 Nebraska Medical Ctr Omaha NE 68198
- Dr. Sumeet K Mittal M.D.601 N 30th St Omaha NE 68131
- Dr. William Lydiatt M.D.8303 Dodge St Omaha NE 68114
- Dr. Charles J. Filipi M.D.601 N 30th St Omaha NE 68131