Dr. David Rosen is a Board Certified Otolaryngologist serving the Philadelphia area for more than 20 years. Dr. Rosen is experienced in Head and Neck Surgery, Neurosurgery and Laryngoscopy. He is also ...
Education and Training
Middlebury College B.A. in Biology - Cum Laude 1984
SUNY Heath Science Center at Syracuse M.D. 1991
OtolaryngologyAmerican Board of OtolaryngologyABOto- 2000
- American Rhinologic Society Best Poster Award 2004American Rhinologic Society
- Acoustic Neuroma
- Airway Stenosis (laryngotracheal Stenosis)
- Balance And Dizziness Disorders
- Central Sleep Apnea
- Dysphagia (swallowing Difficulties)
- Ear Infection
- Earwax Blockage
- Hearing Loss
- Hyperthyroidism / Hypothyroidism
- Neck Mass
- Neurogenic Voice And Swallowing Disorders
- Smell And Taste (chemosensory) Disorders
- Stuffy Nose (nasal Congestion)
- Surfer's Ear (exostosis) / Swimmer's Ear (otitis Externa
- Vocal Cord Nodules,polyps And Cysts
- FellowAmerican Academy of Otolaryngology--Head and Neck Surgery
- Professional MemberAmerican Medical Association
- Professional MemberAmerican Academy of Otolaryngic Allergy
- Professional MemberAmerican Head and Neck Society
- Professional MemberAmerican Thyroid Association
- Professional MemberAmerican Association of Clinical Endocrinologists
- Professional MemberPhiladelphia Endocrine Society
- Professional MemberPennsylvania Academy of Otolaryngology-Head & Neck Surgery
- Professional MemberPennsylvania Medical Society
- Professional MemberPhiladelphia County Medical Society
- Jefferson Medical College, Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia, PAOtolaryngology-Head & Neck Surgery1997
Dr. David Rosen M.D.'s Practice location
Philadelphia, PA 19107 Get Direction
Voorhees, NJ 08043 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. David Rosen M.D. | Ear-Nose and Throat Doctor (ENT)
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. David Rosen M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Rosen
- Arlene w.
excellent service, very professional and efficient.....highly favored the staff is off the hook.
- Tran t.
- Millis j.
- Moton c.
- Eric .
It went great!.
- Lilianna b.
Very good .
- James a.
have seen doctor Rosen for over 15 years for several ear issue. always was very helpful and corrected my issues..
- Dana c.
Dr. Rosen is an excellent physician who listens carefully and provides helpful feedback in the management of my ear health. He has also provide surgical intervention which has been most helpful. Dr. Rosen is the best!!!.
- Shawn r.
Great follow up.
- Deby e.
professional, knowledgeable and on time.
- Harriette m.
Thanks for sharing your expertise.
- Ercolani j.
wonderful! he really did a great job.
- Danette w.
- E. v.
Always pleasant staff, very helpful and patient.
- T. .
dr is very positive and knowledgeable.
- Justin g.
Fantastic Doctor and Staff.
- Judith g.
patient centered, highly professional and painless. excellent doctor!!.
- Michele d.
This visit was great..
- Ricky t.
- Edward g.
Dr Rosen gave me the right meds to clear up my infection along with suggested nose spray to prevent problems in the future.
- Dolores g.
extra ordinary doctor.+ Show More
- Treatment of Dysphagia (Swallowing Problems)
What is dysphagia?Dysphagia is a disorder in which a person is unable to swallow food or is having difficulty in moving food down to the stomach. The throat or esophageal muscles are unable to work properly, and that leads to this disease. It is usually seen in children, old aged persons, and people...
- What Are the Signs and Symptoms of Sinusitis?
Sinusitis occurs because of the infection of the sinuses or cavities of the nasal passage, causing an inflammation and swelling of the tissue lining them. The usual cause is a virus, and the infection persists even when the upper respiratory symptoms have disappeared. Bacteria or fungi can also...
- What Is Pituitary Dwarfism?
IntroductionPituitary dwarfism, also called growth hormone deficiency, is a medical condition wherein the pituitary gland does not produce sufficient amounts of growth hormone. This deficiency often results in children’s slow growth or short stature.An adult with pituitary dwarfism has an average...
- What Specialists Treat Laryngitis?
Laryngitis is a condition that occurs when the voice box - also called the larynx - is inflamed and becomes swollen. It therefore cannot vibrate. It thus produces a hoarse sound from the throat or in some cases, rids one of their voice entirely. Recovery without treatment is possible.Symptoms of...
- What Is Chronic Sinusitis? (Updated)
Chronic sinusitis is an illness that causes inflammation in the nose and sinuses, which lasts for more than three months. Aside from these two symptoms, people with chronic sinusitis may have pus and polyps in their nose. An otolaryngologist is a medical specialist that specializes in the...
- How Is Mumps Diagnosed?
Mumps is a viral infection spread from one person to another by means of respiratory droplets or through direct contact with contaminated items. Most cases of mumps are common in children aged between two and twelve years who haven’t been vaccinated against the illness. Nonetheless, the infection...
- Dr. Thomas Christopher Spalla M.D. 2799 W Grand Blvd Detroit MI 48202
- Dr. Christopher Edward Fundakowski M.D. 3601 Tvc Nashville TN 37232
- Dr. Adam Luginbuhl M.D. 925 Chestnut St Philadelphia PA 19107
- Dr. Mauritis Boon M.D. 925 Chestnut St Philadelphia PA 19106
- David Cognetti MD 925 Chestnut St Philadelphia PA 19107
- Dr. Gurston Gordon Nyquist M.D. 925 Chestnut St Philadelphia PA 19107