Dr. Jeremy Tamir, MD
Plastic Surgeon | Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery2776 Cleveland Avenue Ste 702 Fort Myers Florida, 33901
Dr. Jeremy Tamir is a plastic surgeon specializes in reconstructive surgery and complex hard to heal wounds. He is the medical director of Lee Health Wound Care Center. He has extensive experience in managing diabetic foot ulcers, pressure sores, vascular wounds, limb salvage, complex surgical wounds and more.
Dr. Jeremy Tamir, MD's Practice location
Fort Myers, Florida 33901Get Direction
Fort Myers, Florida 33912Get Direction
Dr. Jeremy Tamir, MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Tamir
- Are Wrinkle Fillers Effective?
Wrinkle fillers are one of the most popular alternatives to expensive facelifts. Wrinkle filler procedures only last about 30 minutes. Once the procedure is complete, an individual will be left with a fresh look that can last for months. Just think, you can get rid of those crows feet and that...
- How to Get a White, Bright & Vibrant Smile
It has become easier to remove stains from teeth without having to pay large sums of money. Local pharmacies and drug stores sell teeth whitening kits that are cost effective. Most of these products do not cause any side effects if the individual follows instructions correctly.Tips to remember while...
- Facts About Asthma That You Should Know
Breathe in and breathe out. Isn't it one of the simplest things to do in life? But when you see your loved ones, especially your children, wheezing, it can really make you anxious and stressed. One of the most traumatizing diseases that can leave one struggling for something as basic as oxygen is...
- What to Ask the Doctor After Lymphoma Diagnosis: A Checklist
Upon receiving a diagnosis of lymphoma, it is quite normal to feel shocked, confused, anxious, or even frightened. You may feel concerned about the medical aspects of the cancer diagnosis, such as treatment options and side effects. During this time, you must make major decisions in regards to your...
- What is Carpal Tunnel Release?
Carpal tunnel release surgery is a medical procedure that is used to relieve symptoms caused by carpal tunnel syndrome (CTS). Such symptoms include pain in the hand, tingling, and numbness. The procedure involves separating the ligaments in your hand to help relieve pressure on the nerve that...
- What Is Bacterial Conjunctivitis?
What is bacterial conjunctivitis?Conjunctivitis is an inflammation of the palpebral or bulbar part of the eye. There are many types and many causes of conjunctivitis. One common type is bacterial conjunctivitis, wherein bacteria that infect the eyes spread through direct contact with an infected...
- Patrick M. Flaherty13470 Parker Commons Way Fort Myers Florida 33912
- Dr. Michael Kwangsoo Kim M.D.3700 Central Ave Fort Myers FL 33901
- Dr. Robert Vincent Mandraccia MD3501 Health Center Blvd Unit 2200 Bonita Springs FL 34135
- Robert John Brueck M.D.3700 Central Ave. Fort Myers FL 33901
- Dr. Audrey Eshrat Farahmand M.D.13710 Metropolis Ave Fort Myers FL 33912
- Dr. Robert David Klausner M.D.3501 Health Center Blvd Bonita Springs FL 34135