Dr. Lynden Prewl Bowden MD
Preventative Medicine Specialist | Occupational Medicine96 Civil Affairs Battalion Bldg H2443 Sun Tya R Fort Bragg NC, 28310
Lynden Bowden is a preventative medicine specialist practicing in Fort Bragg, NC. Bowden specializes in the health of individuals, communities, and particular populations, focusing on how to protect and maintain health as well as prevent disease and dangers. As a preventative health specialist, Bowden participates in the planning and evaluation of health services, researches diseases in specific populations and helps manage health care organizations. Preventative medicine specialists can specialize further in aerospace medicine, occupational medicine, or public health and general preventive medicine.
Dr. Lynden Prewl Bowden MD's Practice location
Fort Bragg, NC 28310Get Direction
Dr. Lynden Prewl Bowden MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Bowden
- Why Is the Cause of Multiple Sclerosis Unknown?
It is a challenging experience for a doctor to break the news of the disease to a patient suffering from multiple sclerosis (MS) as the cause of the disease is unknown.Multiple sclerosis is an autoimmune disease where the immune system attacks its tissues. It is a progressive neurological disorder....
- Tips for Living with Stroke
A stroke is a severe condition that is brought about by insufficient blood supply to the brain. This can be as a result of a blood clot or a broken blood vessel. According to physicians, stroke can cause different effects. However, if you stick to the treatment options designed by your doctor, a...
- Alternative Treatments for Autism
Many parents of children with autism spectrum disorder (ASD), or autism, prefer to consider alternative treatments to help improve overall health and behavioral problems.The effectiveness and safety of all alternative treatments has not been fully researched. Every treatment therefore will not work...
- Reasons Why You Need Occupational Therapy
Our days go by with daily occupations. These occupations represent who we really are in life. Different occupations performed daily may include different roles like being a husband, wife, parent, child, football player, tennis player, an actor, musician, doctor, firefighter, etc. Our occupations...
- Is Vaccination an Old Method or Another Achievement of the Modern Era?
In the early 19th to the 20th century, parents would have been surprised to know that future generations would be free from childhood diseases. Diphtheria was then one of the most common diseases that took the lives of thousands of children, while polio left thousands of children crippled. Measles...
- Are Vaccines Safe for My Baby Under All Circumstances?
Are there any circumstances under which vaccination of young children is forbidden?There are particular conditions when the immunization of your child, unfortunately, cannot be performed. If all terms and conditions are followed accordingly, complications are avoidable. These are the circumstances...
- Dr. Kevin Newell Keenan MDWomack Army Medical Center Fort Bragg NC 28310
- Leon Ensalada OtherWomack Army Medical Ctr Fort Bragg NC 28310
- Dr. Melinda Ann Cavicchia MD, MPH245 Clearwater Hbr Sanford NC 27332
- Dr. Mary Elizabeth Gabriel MD2817 Reilly Rd Fort Bragg NC 28310
- Dr. Jeffrey Lane Kingsbury M.D., M.P.H.Womack Army Medical Center Fort Bragg NC 28310
- Dr. Kathleen Dunn Farr MDJsomtc Usajfkswcs Fort Bragg NC 28310