Dr. Luke Noronha practices Pediatric Pulmonology in Omaha, NE. Dr. Noronha treats children who have breathing problems, or a problem with his or her lungs. Pediatric pulmonologists often treat children with chronic cough, difficulty breathing, recurring pneumonia, asthma, cystic fibrosis, apnea, chronic lung disease in premature infants, noisy breathing, and conditions that require special equipment to monitor and/or help with breathing at home.
Education and Training
Kasturba Med Coll- Mysore Univ- Mangalore- Karnataka- India 1985
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Washington U/B-Jh/Slch Conc, Pediatric Pulmonology; Univ Of Mn Med Sch, Pediatric Critical Care Medicine; Med Ctr La New Orleans-Lsu, Pediatrics
Dr. Luke Noronha MD's Practice location
Omaha, NE 68198Get Direction
Dr. Luke Noronha MD's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Bronchopulmonary Dysplasia (BPD)?
Bronchopulmonary DysplasiaPremature infants who have problems in their respiratory system have an increased risk of bronchopulmonary dysplasia (BPD), which is also called chronic lung disease. Bronchopulmonary dysplasia (BPD) can be a serious condition, which needs intensive treatment. This...
- Pneumonia: Are There Multiple Types?
What is pneumonia?Pneumonia is an acute lung infection that causes inflammation of the air sacs in either one or both lungs. The air sacs get filled with fluid or pus, making it difficult for the affected person to properly breathe. Individuals who have contracted the infection usually cough and...
- How to Know if It’s Croup or Whoop
Croup is often characterized by a barking cough sound, which resembles the sound produced by seals. This childhood condition is often caused by a virus that often starts from the nose or mouth, and goes down to the vocal cords and windpipe. The affected areas become inflamed, swollen, and sore that...
- RSV Symptoms
What is RSV?RSV or respiratory syncytial virus is a common virus that usually affects the respiratory tract. It can cause colds in adults and older children, but may cause serious lung infections, such as pneumonia or bronchiolitis in babies and immunocompromised individuals. CausesRSV is only...
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Lung Cancer?
Lung cancer is one of the most common cancers in the world. It is a leading cause of cancer death in men and women worldwide. Lung cancer defies classification as a single disease affecting just one organ. The warning signs and painful symptoms represent major systemic disorders in different parts...
- Stridor in Children: Croup Is Not the Only Cause
Stridor is a high-pitched sound that is caused by a disrupted airflow. It is a sign of an upper airway obstruction that affects children more than adults. A disrupted airflow is caused by a blockage in the voice box (larynx) or windpipe (trachea). Stridor is most noticeable during inhalation, but...
- Dr. Paul H Sammut MD988095 Nebraska Medical Ctr Omaha NE 68198
- Dr. Heather M Thomas MD988095 Nebraska Medical Ctr Omaha NE 68198
- Dr. Casey J Burg MD988102 Nebraska Medical Ctr Omaha NE 68198
- Dr. John L Colombo MD988095 Nebraska Medical Ctr Omaha NE 68198
- Dr. Carrie K. Barker M.D.988102 Nebraska Medical Ctr Omaha NE 68198
- Mrs. Ashley Renee Deschamp M.D.EMILY 42ND ST OMAHA NE 68198