Dr. Justin Lawrence Lockman M.D.
Pediatrician | Pediatric Critical Care Medicine34th Street And Civic Center Boulevard Suite 9329 Philadelphia PA, 19104
Dr. Justin Lockman is a pediatrician practicing in Philadelphia, PA. Dr. Lockman is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Lockman diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Lockman can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
AnesthesiologyAmerican Board of AnesthesiologyABA
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP- Pediatric Critical Care Medicine
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- Pediatric Critical Care Medicine - The Johns Hopkins School of Medicine, Baltimore, MD
- Pediatric Anesthesiology - The Johns Hopkins School of Medicine, Baltimore, MD
Dr. Justin Lawrence Lockman M.D.'s Practice location
Philadelphia, PA 19104Get Direction
Baltimore, MD 21287Get Direction
Dr. Justin Lawrence Lockman M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Lockman
- The Rotavirus Vaccination is Not Associated With Intestinal Disorders
Many doctors still dread to recommend rotavirus vaccination thinking that it may increase the chances of bowel blockage, known as intussusceptions, in children. Many studies have shown that vaccination can considerably reduce the number of hospitalizations due to severe diarrhea in infants. One of...
- Reading to Your Children: The Path to Healthy Kids
Storytelling is a vehicle for parents to bond with their children, while instilling values and character traits. Making time for a 15 minute story is a great way to directly connect with your children.Storytelling is a tradition as old as human history. The stories of Aesop may come to mind. The...
- Father's Age at Conception Can Affect Social Development in his Child
It has been known for a while now, but not fully understood why, that the age of parents can have an effect on the child's chance of being on the autism spectrum. The full reasons why are not known, but there are some ideas. To examine the potential reasons, recently a study looked at behavioral...
- Treatments for Mononucleosis
There exist many symptoms that make the mononucleosis disease similar to other diseases, which makes it very difficult to distinguish it from other infections. Doctors administer treatment of the patient by giving him or her a physical test. This annual test checks out the patient's medical history....
- Facts About Autism
Autism affects both boys and girlsAutism affects one out of every 42 boys in America, and in total, 1 in 52 children in America is diagnosed with autism. As the disease is growing globally, it is important to know that treating the disease can be costly, both financially and...
- Former Rock Stars Develop App to Teach Music to Children with Autism
According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, 1 in 59 children in the United States has been diagnosed with autism. Being a complex developmental disorder, autism encompasses several impairments including persistent challenges in speech and nonverbal communication, accompanied by...
- Dr. Shea A Cronley MD1233 Locust St Philadelphia PA 19107
- Dr. Katie Hoeveler MD1062 E. LANCASTER AVENUE BRYN MAWR PA 19010
- Dr. Brian D. Hanna M.D.3401 CIVIC CENTER BLVD PHILADELPHIA PA 19104
- Dr. Vedat Obuz MD292 Melrose Ave Merion Station PA 19066
- Dr. Atu Agawu M.D. M.P.H3401 Civic Center Blvd Philadelphia PA 19104
- Mrs. Uma Kamineni M.D.67 Walnut St Woodbury NJ 08096