Dr. Justin Lawrence Lockman M.D.
Pediatrician | Pediatric Critical Care Medicine600 N Wolfe St Blalock 904 Baltimore MD, 21287
Dr. Justin Lockman is a pediatrician practicing in Philadelphia, PA. Dr. Lockman is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Lockman diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Lockman can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
AnesthesiologyAmerican Board of AnesthesiologyABA
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP- Pediatric Critical Care Medicine
- Johns Hopkins University Affiliated Hospitals
- Pediatric Critical Care Medicine - The Johns Hopkins School of Medicine, Baltimore, MD
- Pediatric Anesthesiology - The Johns Hopkins School of Medicine, Baltimore, MD
Dr. Justin Lawrence Lockman M.D.'s Practice location
Philadelphia, PA 19104Get Direction
Baltimore, MD 21287Get Direction
Dr. Justin Lawrence Lockman M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Lockman
- What if I Do Not Want My Child to Undergo MMR Vaccination?
The MMR (measles, mumps, and rubella) vaccine is recommended for all children as it is the safest, most effective way to protect children against three diseases that can have serious, even fatal, consequences. Measles is a highly contagious viral infection whose initial symptoms include fever,...
- What Is a Pediatric Stroke: Get the Facts
Contrary to what many people think, strokes can also occur in children, unborn babies, or infants. There are two age classifications for pediatric stroke, namely, perinatal and childhood. Childhood stroke affects infants up to 18 year-olds. Perinatal stroke refers to the last 18 weeks of gestation...
- Benefits of a Weighted Vest for Autism
Sensory integration therapy has been used for people with autism and other neurological disorders to try and tackle the underlying neurological processing and integration of sensory information in order to have a positive effect on emotion, learning, and behavior. Using a weighted vest for autism is...
- The Keto Diet for Weight Loss
The ketogenic diet is a high-fat, low-carb, adequate-protein diet that was designed by Dr. Russell Wilder in 1924. It became popular then for its effectiveness not only in treating epilepsy but in weight loss. After a few years, the popularity of the ketogenic diet began to wane as new...
- Is the MMR Vaccine Safe for My Baby?
It is natural to be concerned about whether immunization is safe for your child or not. However, doctors recommend getting children immunized because vaccines are thoroughly checked before they are licensed for use. The measles, mumps, and rubella (MMR) vaccine is the most effective way to protect...
- Is Syphilis Curable?
Syphilis is a venereal disease caused by the bacterium Treponema pallidum. It is sexually transmitted and takes second place among the most dangerous STDs after HIV. It has four stages, among which primary and secondary are the most infectious. It is also transmitted from an infected pregnant...
- Dr. Adebola Giwa M.D.200 N Wolfe St Baltimore MD 21287
- Dr. Robin Andria Punsalan M.D.1800 Orleans St Baltimore MD 21287
- Dr. Douglas B Mogul MD600 N Wolfe St Baltimore MD 21287
- Dr. Elizabeth Cotton Matsui M.D.1800 Orleans St Baltimore MD 21287
- Dr. Frances Josephine Northington M.D.1800 Orleans St Baltimore MD 21287
- Dr. Joel I Brenner M.D.1800 Orleans Street Baltimore MD 21287