Santo M Borganelli MD FACC
Cardiac Electrophysiologist | Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology2500 North State Street Department Of Medici Jackson MS, 39216
Dr. Santo Borganelli is a Cardiac Electrophysicist practicing in Jackson, MS. Dr. Borganelli performs testing procedures on patients hearts electrical system in order to assess timing and abnormalities associated with electrical activities of the heart. Adult Cardiac Electrophysiologists are trained to treat irregular heartbeats, and carry out electrophysiology studies or ablations.
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Univ Of Mi Hosps & Hlth Ctrs, Other Specialty; Vanderbilt Univ Med Ctr, Cardiovascular Diseases; Moffitt Hosp Univ Of Ca, Internal Medicine
Santo M Borganelli MD FACC's Practice location
Jackson, MS 39216Get Direction
HATTIESBURG, MS 39401Get Direction
Santo M Borganelli MD FACC's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Borganelli
- Reasons Why You Would Need an Ablation
What is catheter ablation?This is a surgical procedure that is used to correct heart irregularities. It involves the use of radio frequency energy to get rid of the heart tissues that cause irregular and rapid heartbeats. It can also be referred to as radio frequency ablation, and it has proved to...
- Atrial Fibrillation: What is a Catheter Ablation?
Atrial fibrillation - also known as AF or a-fib - is a medical condition that affects the rhythm of the heart. Problems that affect the rhythm of the heart cause a condition known as arrhythmia. This condition often causes irregular blood flow. It is quite common, with more than 200,000 cases in the...
- What Is an Arrhythmia?
An arrhythmia is the violations of the frequency, rhythm, and sequence of heart contractions.Why do arrythmias occur?...
- Who Should You Call If You Have Congestive Heart Failure?
Heart failure should be treated early. With the right treatment, your life expectancy can be increased. Patients observing any of the symptoms related to congestive heart failure should never wait for the regular appointment dates. Instead, they should consult your doctor in no time to avoid further...
- Heart Palpitations: When Is It a Sign of Something Serious?
Heart palpitations, although it feels like a scary experience, are not always a sign of something serious. These palpitations are harmless but there are some instances when it could be a signal to a serious heart disease, especially if it is associated with other symptoms. This article explains...
- Heart Palpitations: What Is It and What Are the Causes?
Our heart rate is automatically controlled by the autonomic nervous system (ANS) that has two divisions: sympathetic and parasympathetic. The part of the ANS that is responsible for raising a person’s heart rate through the sympathetic plexus is the sympathetic division. The parasympathetic...
- Dr. Douglas A Wolfe M.D.2500 North State Street Jackson MS 39216
- Dr. John P. Payne MD971 Lakeland Dr Jackson MS 39216
- Dr. Byron Judson Colley M.D.970 Lakeland Dr Jackson MS 39216
- Dr. Joseph Sam Owen M.D.2500 N State St Jackson MS 39216
- Dr. James Michael Bensler MD501 Marshall St Jackson MS 39202
- Dr. Takeki Suzuki M.D.2500 N State St Jackson MS 39216