Dr. Thomas Dale Baker PH.D.
Psychologist | Clinical1639 Cape Coral Pkwy E 207 Cape Coral FL, 33904
Dr. Thomas Baker is a psychologist practicing in Cape Coral, FL. Dr. Baker specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Baker evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Baker because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. Thomas Dale Baker PH.D.'s Practice location
Cape Coral, FL 33904Get Direction
Dr. Thomas Dale Baker PH.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Baker
- First Place Opens, Allowing Adults With Autism to Gain Independence
Denise D. Resnik and her husband were given a choice when they discovered that their son Matthew had autism: to institutionalize their son as the doctor had recommended, or to love and care for him in the comfort of their own home with a commitment to endless support. Their journey started there and...
- Porn-Induced Erectile Dysfunction Is Psychological
It has become a popular myth that watching too much of pornography can cause an erectile dysfunction in men. Many men, who are addicted to porn, are reported to have a porn-induced erectile dysfunction. There are many doctors and reports that explain that this disease is rather psychological in...
- Autism: How to Handle a Child Running Away from School
As many know, children with autism spectrum disorder are prone to wandering behaviors, leading to a constant worry for many parents. These worries came true recently when a child ran away from school in East Harlem. While these dangers are always present, there are certain precautions both parents...
- What Is Trichotillomania: Risk Factors and Treatment
IntroductionTrichotillomania is a type of mental disorder, which involves an irresistible and recurrent urge to pull out one's hair from the scalp and other parts of the body with hair, in spite of having the desire to stop. Due to hair pulling, the scalp tends to have patchy bald spots, which can...
- “Cancer Anger” - An Explanation
Following a cancer diagnosis, it is normal to be overwhelmed with a lot of different emotions. Some individuals may feel shocked and frightened, while others may feel sad, guilty, or upset. There is no right way to feel. ...
- Breaking a World Record to Highlight Autism Awareness
In San Antonio, volunteers are getting together to make the world's biggest blanket fort to highlight autism awareness.The idea for the blanket fortSo, how did people decide to gather to build the world's biggest blanket fort? As many of history's most influential decisions have been made, some...
- Dr. Sharon Lee Chrovian PSY.D.6150 Diamond Centre Ct Fort Myers FL 33912
- Dr. Nancy Theresa Spencer PSYD12791 WORLD PLAZA LN BLDG 89 FORT MYERS FL 33907
- Dr. Steven Cohen PSYD12587 New Brittany Blvd Fort Myers FL 33907
- Dr. Rafael Lopez MD2180 W 1st St Fort Myers FL 33901
- Dr. Michael B Spellman PH.D.12587 New Brittany Blvd Fort Myers FL 33907
- Dr. Victoria Young Ryan PHD2323 Wooster Ln Sanibel FL 33957