Dr. Mike S. Zuniga, MD
Family Practitioner440 N. Mountain Ave. Suite 110 Upland CA, 91786
Mike Zuniga, MD, is a family physician currently affiliated with EDGE Family Medicine, tending to patients in Upland, California. EDGE Family Medicine aspires to be the leader in improving the lives of people in the community by building caring, personal relationships with families and individuals. With a passion for teaching, Dr. Zuniga holds a Volunteer Clinical Faculty position at the University of California, Riverside. A strong advocate for preventative care, he looks to provide the latest, most advanced, scientifically based medical treatments in the most compassionate and friendly way possible, with a healthy dose of common sense. He specializes in varicose vein treatment, chronic disease management, acute disease and infection management, check ups, weight loss, dietary consultations, immunization, and more.
Dr. Mike S. Zuniga, MD's Videos
Education and Training
New York Medical College MD 0
University of Kansas Medical Center Family Medicine Residency 0
American Board of Family Medicine
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Clinical Faculty University of California, Riverside School of Medicine - Present
- American Professionals Top 1% 2017 American Registry
- American Professionals Top 1% 2018 American Registry
- Compassionate Doctor Award 2015 Vitals.com
- Compassionate Doctor Award 2016 Vitals.com
- Compassionate Doctor Award 2017 Vitals.com
- Patients Choice Award 2015 Vitals.com
- Patients Choice Award 2016 Vitals.com
- Patients Choice Award 2017 Vitals.com
- American Professionals Top 1% 2019 American Registry
- American Professionals Top 1% 2020 American Registry
- On Time Doctor Award 2015 Vitals.com
- On Time Doctor Award 2016 Vitals.com
- Varicose Veins
- Vascular Disease
- Sebaceous Cyst
- American Academy of Family Physicians
Charities and Philanthropic Endeavors
- San Antonio Hospital Foundation
Dr. Mike S. Zuniga, MD's Practice location
Upland, CA 91786Get Direction
Dr. Mike S. Zuniga, MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Zuniga
- Is Sinusitis Preventable?
One of the leading reasons why individuals visit their doctors is sinus pain. According to research, approximately 37 million American citizens get symptoms for sinusitis like thick nasal discharge, sinus pain, and nasal congestion. That figure is on the rise due to an increase in pollutants and...
- What Is Vistaril Used For?
What is Vistaril (hydroxyzine)?Vistaril is a medication used to reduce central nervous system activity. It is an antihistamine drug that can help reduce the effects of histamine in the body and relieve symptoms of allergy, such as histamine-induced itch, hives, and contact dermatitis.Vistaril is...
- What Is Mumps: Get the Facts
Mumps is a highly contagious viral infection, which is common in young children. It’s often recognizable by extremely painful swellings occurring at the side of the face, giving the individual a distinctive hamster face appearance. Other mumps-related symptoms include high body temperature,...
- How is Conjunctivitis Diagnosed?
Nowadays, many people self-diagnose and use alternative methods to cure themselves of illnesses. They research on the internet, looking for the right fit for the symptoms they are experiencing. They then look up the treatment options for the condition they believe they have, often opting for...
- Yellow Eyes: When to Be Concerned
IntroductionA person's eyes can offer personality insights, and at the same time, provide warning signs about the body's overall health. When the white portion of the eyes called sclera turns yellowish in color, it is often a signal that something is not right in the body. It also indicates a...
- What Is Candida?
Candida is a type of fungus which lives on the skin and an overgrowth of this fungus can cause an infection. This fungus can be present on different parts of the body. In a normal situation, the fungus is present in small quantity and does not cause any harm, but when it starts to grow, it causes an...