Dr. Elisandra Reyes-perez is a prosthodontist practicing in Columbus, OH. Dr. Reyes-perez specializes in the restoration and replacement of teeth. Prosthodontists maintain oral function, comfort and the appearance and health either with the natural teeth or the replacement of missing ones with maxillofacial tissues and artificial substances.
Dr. Elisandra Reyes-perez DDS's Practice location
Columbus, OH 43210Get Direction
Dr. Elisandra Reyes-perez DDS's reviewsWrite Review
- Comparisons Between Duchenne and Becker Muscular Dystrophy
Muscular dystrophy is an inherited disease caused by abnormal levels of dystrophin in the body, a protein necessary for maintaining muscle integrity for movement and for heart functions. It is characterized by progressive muscle atrophy and is also linked to a heart condition called cardiomyopathy. ...
- CureDuchenne Is Highlighted at the Annual Rare Disease Competition
CureDuchenne has already done so much for Duchenne muscular dystrophy. And, their latest achievement only proves that this organization has a large impact in the community.According to their site, “CureDuchenne is recognized as the global leader in research, patient care and innovation for...
- Social Networking and its Benefits for Nurses
Nursing, like most other careers, has a distinct social component to it which, if harnessed correctly, can help catapult the professional’s profile or, at the very least, assist him or her when the going gets tough. Networks play an essential role in the nurse’s everyday life; when the daily...
- How Long Does Weed Stay in Your System?
Reasons Why Marijuana Remains IllegalOne of the main reasons why weed remains illegal is the adverse side effects it gives to its users. Many people are under the impression that weed is simply a harmless drug--when in reality, that's nowhere near the truth. Smoking weed is thought as a fun...
- What Could Jaw Pain Mean?
Introduction Jaw pain is described as an uncomfortable, painful, and debilitating condition that can have a sudden or gradual onset. The exact symptoms also depend on the underlying cause of jaw pain. When a person has jaw pain, it can significantly affect his or her ability to speak and consume...
- Dr. Robert Louis Heller DDS145 Green Meadows Drive, South Lewis Center OH 43035
- Dr. Kent J Howell DMD305 W 12th Ave Columbus OH 43210
- Dr. Meade Carson Vanputten D.D.S., MS305 W. 12th Ave. Columbus OH 43210
- Phillip Elmo DDS, AAFP5155 Bradenton Ave Dublin OH 43017
- Dr. Stephen Frederick Rosenstiel BDS, MSD305 W 12th Ave Columbus OH 43210
- Dr. Roland Paul Pagniano D.D.S., M.S.6805 Avery-Muirfield Drive Dublin OH 43016