Dr. Kee Bum Park MD is a top Doctor in Cape Girardeau, MO.With a passion for the field and an unwavering commitment to their specialty, Dr. Kee Bum Park MD is an expert in changing the lives of their patients for the better.Through their designated cause and expertise in the field, Dr. Kee Bum Park MD is a prime example of a true leader in health care.As a leader and expert in their field, Dr. Kee Bum Park MD is passionate about enhancing patient quality of life. They embody the values of communication, safety, and trust when dealing directly with patients.In Cape Girardeau, MO, Dr. Kee Bum Park MD is a true asset to their field and dedicated to the profession of medicine.
Education and Training
Umdnj-Robt W Johnson Med Sch- New Brunswick Nj 1989
Neurological SurgeryAmerican Board of Neurological SurgeryABNS
- History of Neurosurgery in Democratic People's Republic of Korea.
- Outcome in patients undergoing surgery for spinal injury in an Ethiopian hospital.
- Spinal Implants in Resource-Limited Settings: "Keep It Simple".
- Epidemiology of Traumatic Brain Injuries at a Major Government Hospital in Cambodia.
- Impact of Helmet Use on Severity of Epidural Hematomas in Cambodia.
- Medical Missions: Mission Accomplished or Mission Impossible?
- Cost-Effectiveness of Craniotomy for Epidural Hematomas at a Major Government Hospital in Cambodia.
- Impact of helmet use on traumatic brain injury from road traffic accidents in Cambodia.
- Korean physicians' bond defies borders.
- Evaluating the effectiveness and the impact of donated neurosurgical equipment on neurosurgical units in low and middle income countries: the WFNS experience.
- Nuclear war and public health: rebalancing priorities and global health leadership.
- Temple Univ Hosp, Neurological Surgery; Temple Univ Hosp, General Surgery
Dr. Kee Bum Park MD's Practice location
Dr. Kee Bum Park MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Park
- Facts About Multiple Myeloma
Multiple myeloma is a certain form of cancer of the plasma cell, which is part of the immune system. It initiates in the bone marrow, where the blood cells are produced.The immune system is made of variety of cells that fight infections and keep the body healthy. What takes place in bone marrow...
- Men Who Do Not Have Children Are at Risk for Heart Disease
A new study has show that men who do not have children are more likely to die from a heart complication or condition, when compared to men who did have children. In this study, the researchers followed more than 135,000 older men for a decade to observe the impact of fatherhood on health. Study...
- CNN Producer Lauren Lee on Battling Lupus: A Fight to Regain Oneself
As a girl, Lauren Lee lived the life of her dreams. She was a Junior at Kent State University who was able to do what she loved: Journalism. She was at the top of her classes and seemed to have it all, that is until September 2001 when she suffered from an unexplainable condition. She was confused,...
- What Is Pyrexia: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Introduction Pyrexia is the medical term for fever, in which the human body temperature rises above the average normal (37 degrees Celsius or 98.6 degrees Fahrenheit). Pyrexia is one of the most common symptoms of numerous medical conditions.There are multiple factors can affect the normal body...
- Anemia Symptoms
What is anemia?Anemia occurs when there are low levels of red blood cells (RBCs) in the body. Red blood cells are the ones that carry oxygen all over the body. So when a person's RBC count is lower than normal, it means that there is not enough oxygen in the blood, causing symptoms of anemia, such...
- Questions You Should Be Asking Your Doctor
IntroductionAlthough doctors have the best intentions, it does not always mean that they will perfectly recognize their patient’s greatest need. For this reason, patients also need to take an active role when it comes to communicating with their doctor.One of the best ways to make sure that...
- Dr. Joseph P Miller M.D.1701 Lacey St Cape Girardeau MO 63701
- Dr. David G. Yingling M.D.150 S Mount Auburn Rd Cape Girardeau MO 63703
- Dr. Gordon Wayne Eller M.D.298 Garnett Ln Cape Girardeau MO 63701
- Dr. Joel W. Ray MD150 S Mount Auburn Rd Cape Girardeau MO 63703
- Dr. Karen Yates M.D.1413 N Mount Auburn Rd Cape Girardeau MO 63701
- Melissa Goehman P.T.1405 N MOUNT AUBURN RD CAPE GIRARDEAU MO 63701