Dr. Sherwood Barefoot M.D.
Trauma Surgeon | Trauma Surgery130 W Ravine Rd Kingsport TN, 37660
Dr. Sherwood Barefoot is a trauma surgeon practicing in Kingsport, TN. Dr. Barefoot specializes in both operative and non-operative management to treat life threatening, traumatic injuries. Some commonly operated areas include the stomach, colon, spleen and pancreas and trauma surgeons also work with other surgeons to stabilize patients in critical condition. Typically, trauma surgeons work in the emergency care area of a hospital.
Dr. Sherwood Barefoot M.D.'s Practice location
Kingsport, TN 37660Get Direction
Dr. Sherwood Barefoot M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Tips: Managing Your Morning Stiffness with Rheumatoid Arthritis
If you are living with rheumatoid arthritis (RA), then you are likely familiar with stiff joints, particularly in the morning. And you are not alone. Recent reports show that around 90% of individuals with active RA who are not experiencing active RA. ...
- What Are the Different Types of Hysterectomies?
Removing the womb or uterus surgically has always been an option for women troubled by severe bleeding, uncontrolled fibroid growth, painful endometriosis, and spreading cancer. Removing the source of the problem has been considered the best remedy for relieving these painful symptoms that...
- Croup vs. RSV: How Are They Different?
Childhood illnesses are very common and can strike at any moment. Croup and RSV are among the most common illnesses that can harm children.CroupCroup is a mild condition, usually nothing to worry about, but it can be scary for parents to witness. This common childhood illness often occurs during the...
- Evening Primrose Oil: Uses, Benefits, Dosage, and Side Effects
What is evening primrose oil?Evening primrose oil (EPO) is very useful since hundreds of years for helping women with fertility and menstrual problems. The oil is cold pressed from the Oenothera biennis plant seeds or evening primrose seeds. The oil is then encapsulated for use as dietary...
- Diagnosing Alzheimer’s Disease
Diagnosing Alzheimer’s disease is not easy. It may take several appointments to reach a diagnosis for the disease. When consulting with the doctor, he or she will take a detailed history and do a complete clinical examination. He or she will then carry out many other tests, including a test of...
- Are Creatine Supplements Necessary?
Creatine, the popular chemical among athletes for enhanced performance, can be obtained from any normal diet. This chemical is also manufactured naturally in the body, and it can help create energy from the food an individual consumes. Although it is a popular choice among athletes, there is no...
- Dr. John R Hall MD1833 Buckingham Ct Kingsport TN 37660
- Dr. Robert C Northrop MD914 Broad St Kingsport TN 37660
- Dr. Kimberly M Hendershot MD134 W Park Dr Kingsport TN 37660
- Dr. George Testerman MD130 W Ravine Rd Kingsport TN 37660
- Dr. Joseph Abdellatif Ibrahim MD121 E Ravine Rd Kingsport TN 37660
- Dr. Daniel Robert Anderson MD, FACS134 W Park Dr Kingsport TN 37660