Dr. Omar Zalatimo is a neurosurgeon in Hershey, Pennsylvania. He received his medical degree from Penn State College of Medicine. He also speaks multiple languages, including Arabic and French.
Dr. Omar Akram Zalatimo MD's Practice location
Hershey, PA 17033Get Direction
BALTIMORE, MD 21209Get Direction
Dr. Omar Akram Zalatimo MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Zalatimo
- The History of Lobotomy
Lobotomy is now considered an inhumane and obsolete procedure that no one would ever want to be subjected to. However, at the time of its advent, it was not the primitive and brutal surgery we view it as today. In a time where medications to treat psychological and emotional conditions were...
- Reasons Why You Need a Laminectomy
What is laminectomy?If you have back pain that is severe enough to interfere with your day-to-day activities and other medications fail to work, you might eventually need surgery to get it fixed. Laminectomy is the surgical procedure that will be performed on your back in this case. It involves the...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- Doctors and Specialists for Patients with Muscular Dystrophy
Everyone is susceptible to Muscular Dystrophy, especially if it runs in your family. This disease involves the diminishing and weakening of muscles. It is also a progressive condition, meaning, it can get worse and worse if left untreated. Hence, health professionals highly recommend that you see...
- How to Prepare for a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a procedure where a surgeon removes a part or more parts of your vertebrae or any ligaments on your spinal cord that exert pressure on the nerves. Laminectomy is said to be the most common back surgery performed for disability and pain. The following are some expectations before,...
- Everything You Need to Know About a Laminectomy
What Is a Laminectomy?The lamina is the back part of your vertebra covering the spinal canal. Your doctor could decide to eliminate your lamina or the bone spurs around it when either causes compression of your spinal cord or the roots of your nerves. Pressure on the roots of your nerves can cause:...
- Dr. Michael David Sather MD30 Hope Drive Hershey PA 17033
- Dr. Akshal Patel M.D.500 University Dr Hershey PA 17033
- Dr. Joseph Christopher Zacko MD500 University Dr Hershey PA 17033
- Dr. Elias Rizk M.D.500 University Dr Hershey PA 17033
- Dr. Stephen K Powers MD133 JEFF LN HUMMELSTOWN PA 17036
- Dr. Einar Bogason M.D.500 University Dr Hershey PA 17033