Dr. Robert James Lacava M.D.
Family Practitioner305 N 2nd Street Saint Charles IL, 60174
Robert LaCava, M.D., F.C.O.G., has been a medical professional for nearly 40 years and has built up a wealth of experience and expertise since his completion of medical school, at Northwestern University ...
Dr. Robert James Lacava M.D.'s Practice location
Saint Charles, IL 60174Get Direction
ELGIN, IL 60123Get Direction
Dr. Robert James Lacava M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Lacava
- Croup in Adults
Croup is a very common respiratory infection in children, but it can also occur in adults. It can occur at any point and is quite infectious since the virus is often being dispersed through the air, which causes the infection to spread to others. Although rare, croup can also be caused by bacterial...
- Syphilis: How Does It Affect Men and Women?
Syphilis is a sexually transmitted disease that affects both men and women. The most common locations for the chancre to appear are in the penis, vagina, anus, and even in the oral cavity. There is not much difference in men and women as far as symptoms, diagnosis, and treatments are concerned....
- Is Shingles Contagious? How Do You Get Shingles?
Shingles is a contagious viral infection that is caused by the varicella zoster virus, the same virus that causes chickenpox. This virus affects a particular nerve section, causing painful rashes on the skin connected to that particular nerve. The rash normally appears in a form of a band on any...
- Cholera and Diarrhea
How Is Cholera Related to Diarrhea? Cholera is an infection that occurs in the small intestines. It is caused by a bacterium known as Vibrio cholerae. The disease is acquired through the intake of contaminated food or water. When an infected person defecates and then clean water comes into contact...
- Holistic Treatments for Migraines
Holistic Treatments for MigrainesMigraines cause headaches that may be severe, throbbing, or moderate. These headaches can last for up to 72 hours.They attack one side of your head in most cases. However, there are cases where you suffer a headache on both sides of your head. Many people who suffer...
- Why Do Some Vaccines Have to Be Injected Twice?
What is active immunity?...
- Dr. Molly Marie D'Costa D.O.2710 111th Street Naperville IL 60565
- Mrs. Sarada Alla MD3003 WAKEFIELD DR CARPENTERSVILLE IL 60110
- Dr. Christopher Michael Varona D.O.120 Oakbrook Center Dr. Oak Brook IL 60523
- Dr. Ronald J Glas MD1247 RICKERT DR NAPERVILLE IL 60540
- Dr. Barbara Jean Opalka D.O.2940 Rollingridge Rd Naperville IL 60564
- Dr. Mark Bernhard MD1180 W Wilson St Batavia IL 60510