Dr. Julio Mendoza DDS
Dentist1494 Balhan Dr Suite B Concord CA, 94521
Dr. Julio Mendoza is a Dentist practicing in Concord, CA. Dr. Mendoza specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Dr. Julio Mendoza DDS's Practice location
Concord, CA 94521Get Direction
Dr. Julio Mendoza DDS's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Mendoza
- The Link Between Rheumatoid Arthritis and Gum Disease
Many diseases interact with rheumatoid arthritis, causing concern for patients and their families. Common diseases that have high comorbidity rates with rheumatoid arthritis are other autoimmune disorders. Lupus is an example of a disorder that might be correlated. Other diseases frequently...
- Dental Sealants May Present BPA in Saliva
Dental fillings for children were worrisome because of the presence of mercury in the amalgam. The latest addition to this fear is the chemical Bisphenol-A (BPA) in dental sealants and white fillings. BPA is a resin used in plastics, including water bottles and metal food can liners. Many studies...
- Tips for Bad Breath
- What Is a Cavity?
A cavity is a result of tooth decay, which is a damage that occurs due to poor oral health and dental plaque on the tooth’s surface. Cavities usually start really small and when they are left untreated, they gradually become bigger. Anyone who has teeth, including babies, can develop cavities. For...
- Professional Teeth Cleanings Can Reduce the Risk of Heart Disease
Getting the teeth cleaned by a professional may not only give you a healthy and sparkling smile but also a healthier heart, according to a new study. In this study, people who regularly got their teeth cleaned and scaled by a dentist had a 24% less chance of getting heart disease, when compared to...
- Are Dentures the Solution to Your Dental Problems?
What are dentures?A denture is a device prepared by laboratory technicians in order to replace missing teeth. Dentures are a good option for patients without any teeth, or for patients with some missing teeth who want to have a beautiful smile again. Dentures are not only meant for cosmetic...
- Dr. Kent Eston Davis D. M. D.5100 Clayton Rd Concord CA 94521
- Dr. Karleen Boparai DMD4425 TREAT BLVD STE A CONCORD CA 94521
- Dr. Varundeep K Grewal D.D.S, M.P.H5387 Aspenwood Ct Concord CA 94521
- Michael Robert Becker DDS1494 Washington Blvd Concord CA 94521
- Dr. Lyla Maliheh Turkzadeh DMD4450 Clayton Rd Concord CA 94521
- Dr. Gene allen R Herrera DDS5161 Clayton Rd Concord CA 94521