Dr. Christopher Carver practices Neurological Surgery in Salinas, CA. As a Neurological Surgeon, Dr. Carver prevents, diagnoses, evaluates, and treats disorders of the autonomic, peripheral, and central nervous systems. Neurological Surgeons are trained to treat such disorders as spinal canal stenosis, herniated discs, tumors, fractures, and spinal deformities, among many others.
Education and Training
Univ of Fl Coll of Med, Gainesville Fl 1977
Neurological SurgeryAmerican Board of Neurological SurgeryABNS
- Shands Hosp At Univ Of Fl, Neurological Surgery; Shands Hosp At Univ Of Fl, General Surgery
- University Fla Shands Hospital
Dr. Christopher Charles Carver MD's Practice location
Salinas, CA 93901Get Direction
Dr. Christopher Charles Carver MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Carver
- Everything You Need to Know About a Laminectomy
What Is a Laminectomy?The lamina is the back part of your vertebra covering the spinal canal. Your doctor could decide to eliminate your lamina or the bone spurs around it when either causes compression of your spinal cord or the roots of your nerves. Pressure on the roots of your nerves can cause:...
- What is a Transient Ischemic Attack?
Also considered as a mini stroke, a transient ischemic attack (TIA) has symptoms similar to that of a stroke, but lasting only for a short period of time, without causing any permanent damage. TIA is often caused by the interruption of blood flow to the brain by a blood clot. Once the blood flow is...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- What Is a Cervical Laminectomy?
A cervical laminectomy is performed to relieve the compression of the spinal cord and nerves around your neck. This is achieved by making the spinal canal wider, creating more space for your nerves. A part of the protruding bone or the lamina is either removed or trimmed during this procedure. The...
- What Is Oromandibular Dystonia?
Oromandibular DystoniaOromandibular dystonia is a type of focal dystonia. This condition is also called cranial dystonia, in which the face, jaw, or tongue forcefully contracts and becomes difficult to open and close the mouth. Thus, a person's speech and ability to chew are affected. Cranial...
- Doctors and Specialists for Patients with Muscular Dystrophy
Everyone is susceptible to Muscular Dystrophy, especially if it runs in your family. This disease involves the diminishing and weakening of muscles. It is also a progressive condition, meaning, it can get worse and worse if left untreated. Hence, health professionals highly recommend that you see...
- Dr. Theodore Kaczmar MD220 San Jose St Salinas CA 93901
- Dr. Gus George Halamandaris MD220 San Jose St Salinas CA 93901
- Dr. Dragan F. Dimitrov M.D.12 Upper Ragsdale Dr Monterey CA 93940
- Prof. John Bruce Harris M.D.2968 Colton Rd Pebble Beach CA 93953
- Dr. Murtadha H Al-marashi M.D.835 Cass St Monterey CA 93940