Dr. Wallace Carroll Vaughan M.D.
Ear-Nose and Throat Doctor (ENT)2163 Normandie Drive Montgomery AL, 36111
Dr. Wallace Vaughan is an ear, nose and throat (ENT) doctor, also known as an otolaryngologist, practicing in Montgomery, AL. Dr. Vaughan specializes in diseases and disorders of the ear, nose and throat as well as other parts of the head and neck. Such structures an ENT may work on include the sinuses, larynx (voice box) and mouth in addition to the ear, nose and throat. There are seven areas of expertise that an ENT might specialize in, and these are: allergies; facial reconstructive surgery; head and neck; laryngology; otology/neurotology; pediatric otolaryngology; and rhinology.
Education and Training
Univ of Ar Coll of Med, Little Rock Ar 1982
University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences College of Medicine 1982
University of South Alabama College of Medicine
OtolaryngologyAmerican Board of OtolaryngologyABOto
- Hearing Loss
- Swimmer's Ear
- Hay Fever (allergic Rhinitis)
- Ear Wax
- Outer Ear Infection
- Univ Hosp Of Arkansas, Otolaryngology; Univ Hosp Of Arkansas, General Surgery; Univ Hosp Of Arkansas, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences Program
Dr. Wallace Carroll Vaughan M.D.'s Practice location
Montgomery, AL 36111Get Direction
MONTGOMERY, AL 36117Get Direction
Dr. Wallace Carroll Vaughan M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Vaughan
- What is a Migraine with Aura?
A migraine is one of the most severe headaches, and the pain often affects an individual's daily activities. A migraine headache is broadly classified into migraine without aura and migraine with aura. Migraine with aura is a less common type of headache when compared to the other migraine. Aura is...
- How to get a Better Night's Sleep
Having a troubled sleep makes us wake up feeling all the more tired in the morning. Some of the reasons for sleep loss are very clear. It can include a crying infant, noisy neighbors, or even espresso nightcaps. Thomas Roth, PhD, director of the Sleep Disorders Center at Henry Ford Hospital in...
- Can Laryngitis Be Accompanied by a Cough?
The inflammation of the voice box (larynx) is what is known as laryngitis. Usually, laryngitis heals in a week without the need of treatment.Laryngitis symptoms start unexpectedly and normally worsen in two to three days. The symptoms include:...
- Globus Sensation
What is globus sensation?Globus sensation is when there is a feeling of having a lump in the throat, but there is no actual lump. This condition is very common and may be accompanied with hoarseness of voice. This sensation comes and goes with eating and drinking and does not interfere with it....
- Lump in the Throat (Globus Sensation): What Does It Mean?
The presence of a lump in the throat is medically referred to as a globus sensation. It's extremely common and makes up 5% of all ENT referrals.A physical examination would help in revealing whether or not there is any actual object or lump present in the throat, but this typically isn't the...
- Dr. Michael Keith Bowman M.D.1111 Olive Street Montgomery AL 36106
- Dr. Stephen W Chandler M.D.1722 PINE ST MONTGOMERY AL 36106
- Dr. Gregory Borg M.D.1722 PINE ST MONTGOMERY AL 36106
- Dr. Olan Evans M.D.1722 PINE ST MONTGOMERY AL 36106
- Dr. Andrew Hunter Ford MD1111 OLIVE ST MONTGOMERY AL 36106
- Dr. Aubrey Ayers Stabler M.D1722 PINE ST MONTGOMERY AL 36106