Dr. Peter Gordon is a urologist practicing in Omaha, NE. Dr. Gordon specializes in diseases of the urinary tract and the male reproductive system. This includes areas of the bladder, urethra, kidneys, penis and prostate. Urology is a surgical specialty and requires knowledge in other areas of expertise such as gynecology and internal medicine due to the variety of clinical problems that are involved.
Education and Training
Med Coll of Wi, Milwaukee Wi 1974
Medical College of Wisconsin 1974
UrologyAmerican Board of UrologyABU
- Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (bph)
- Prostate Cancer
- Kidney Stones
- Urinary Incontinence
- Enlarged Prostate
- Urinary Tract Infection (uti)
- Montefiore M C-H&l Moses Div, Urology; Montefiore M C-H&l Moses Div, General Surgery
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Montefiore Medical Center/Albert Einstein College of Medicine (Montefiore) Program
Dr. Peter M Gordon MD's Practice location
Omaha, NE 68114Get Direction
Dr. Peter M Gordon MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Gordon
- What Is Tamsulosin: Usage, Dosage, Side Effects, and Drug Interactions
Generic Name: TamsulosinBrand Name: FlomaxWhat is tamsulosin?Tamsulosin is an alpha-blocker that helps treat the symptoms of benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH) or an enlarged prostate. This medication works by relaxing the bladder and prostate muscles to help improve the flow of urine in men and...
- Can I Live Without a Bladder if I Have Bladder Cancer?
The bladder is the organ in the human body that stores urine temporarily to be released later through the urethra. It is, therefore, a very important part of the body. Unfortunately, in some cases of bladder cancer, the bladder has to be removed.The removal of the urinary bladder is done through a...
- Is Syphilis an STD?
What is an STD?Sexually transmitted disease, or commonly known as STD, is a type of disease that gets transmitted through sexual contact. AIDS caused by the HIV virus is a primary example of a sexually transmitted disease. Most STDs do not have any obvious symptoms at the beginning, aside from the...
- Are Antibiotics Better Than Cranberry Capsules to Prevent Bladder Infections?
According to a new study, daily doses of antibiotics are more effective than cranberry capsules in controlling bladder infections in women. According to experts the study had some serious drawbacks which made cranberries to look less effective than antibiotics. It is not yet time to count out the...
- How is HIV Diagnosed?
What is HIV and how is it diagnosed?HIV refers to a virus and an infection that attacks the immune system. The virus is transmitted from one person to another by the sharing of body fluids. This can happen through unprotected sex, blood transfusion, or sharing of any piercing objects that might pass...
- Is Blood In My Urine An Indication Of Cancer?
Blood in the urine can't necessarily be assumed to be a typical case of a Urinary Tract Infection (UTI). Our immediate reaction may be to undergo a course of antibiotics and anti-inflammatories, and the problem may only vanish to reappear on another day.The underlying condition producing blood in...
- Ansar U Khan MD6829 N 72nd St. Omaha NE 68122
- Dr. John D. Horgan M.D.10707 Pacific St Omaha NE 68114
- Dr. Emily R Kean puccioni MD10707 Pacific St Omaha NE 68114
- Dr. Stephen S Lim MD111 S 90th St Omaha NE 68114
- Paulos Yohannes MD6829 N 72nd St. Omaha NE 68122
- Dr. Stewart Elliot Sloan M.D.6751 N 72nd St Omaha NE 68122