Dr. Risa E Sanders PH.D.
Psychologist | Clinical1313 Vincent Place Mc Lean VA, 22101
Dr. Sanders strives to create a warm and comfortable atmosphere where clients can express their feelings, clarify their goals and expectations, and develop the skills needed to achieve their fullest potential ...
Education and Training
Nova University Clinical Psychology 1983
- Anxiety Disorders
- Panic Disorder
- School Issues
- Anger Management
- Stress Management
- Communication Skills Training
- Habit Control (internet, Spending, Etc)
- Organization/executive Function Issues
- Coping With Fertility Concerns
- Lgbt Concerns
- Workplace Performance
- Individual Therapy
- Couples Counseling
- Family Therapy
- Gifted And Talented Testing
- Member The National Register for Health Service Providers in Psychology 1985
- Member The American Psychological Association 1983
- Member The Virginia Academy of Clinical Psychology 2013
- Journal of Family PsychologyUsing qualitative methods to guide cllinical trial design: Parent recommendations for intervention2011
Dr. Risa E Sanders PH.D.'s Practice location
Mc Lean, VA 22101Get Direction
Dr. Risa E Sanders PH.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Antidepressants Taken During Pregnancy can Raise the Risk of Lung Conditions in Newborns
Some of the popular antidepressants used during pregnancy may raise the risk of a rare but serious lung condition in newborns, according to a new report. In this study, researchers analyzed the data of almost 1.6 million births in five Nordic countries available at the national registry. The...
- Different Meanings of Asexual
Asexual definitionsWhat is asexual? Asexual exists when a person is not feeling sexual attraction to anyone or is having low or no interest in sexual activity. In the modern world, it is a little bit hard to understand this because we are forced to see sexuality everywhere and the general rule is...
- Symptoms of Atypical Depression
Depression is usually signified by extended moods of sadness and a generally low mood even when events occur that should normally lift someone’s spirits. Patients generally ignore all positive stimuli, preferring to remain in a cocoon irrespective of external circumstances. At one stage, the loss...
- Can Certain Lifestyle Choices Influence the Symptoms of Multiple Sclerosis?
Multiple sclerosis (MS) is an illness that affects the body’s nervous system and whose cure has yet to be found. MS is characterized by varying signs and symptoms depending on which part of the nervous system is affected. The main and most common signs and symptoms observable in most patients...
- Psychotherapy for Depression
If you have depression, the most recommended treatment for you would be psychotherapy. The term psychotherapy, which is also known as therapy, in short, involves various techniques of treatment. During therapy, you talk to a licensed, trained, and experienced therapist in mental health care. The...
- The Effects of Sigmund Freud’s Theories to the Modern World
On May 6, 1856, Sigmund Freud was born in the Czech Republic, which was formerly known as Freiberg. Freud came up with the method of psychoanalysis, which is used by modern day psychoanalysts to understand unconscious conflicts after getting some revelation from what their patients desired and...
- Dr. Hoorie Siddique PH.D.962 Wayne Avenue Silver Spring MD 20910
- Leslie K. Dalton6073 Arlington Boulevard Falls Church VA 22044
- Dr. Maria Del Carmen Puig-Casauranc PHD3000 CONNECTICUT AVE NW WASHINGTON DC 20008
- Dr. Maurine Kelber Kelly PHD11621 Yeatman Terrace Silver Spring Maryland 20902
- Dr. Katherine Grace MacLean PSYD1555 Connecticut Avenue NW Washington DC 20036
- Samira Joron-Badr20509 Morningside Terrace Sterling VA 20165