Dr. Dani Zoorob MD
OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist) | Female Pelvic Medicine and Reconstructive Surgery234 Goodman St Mail Location 0796 Cincinnati OH, 45219
Dr. Dani Zoorob is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Cincinnati, OH. Dr. Zoorob specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Zoorob can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Zoorob can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Dr. Dani Zoorob MD's Practice location
Cincinnati, OH 45219Get Direction
KANSAS CITY, KS 66160Get Direction
Dr. Dani Zoorob MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Zoorob
- What Is Ureaplasma?
Ureaplasma is a small bacterium that belongs to the class Mollicutes. This group of tiny bacteria lacks cell walls and are regarded as the smallest self-replicating and free-living cells, making them unique from other types of bacteria. Although the infection it causes can be treated using...
- Chlamydia Doubled Ovarian Cancer Risk, Study Shows
Chlamydia trachomatis, commonly known as chlamydia, is a type of sexually transmitted infection (STI). In the United States, approximately 1.5 million cases of chlamydia are reported on an annual basis, making it the most commonly reported type of bacterial infection – according to the Centers for...
- Ovarian Cancer Is Not Only Deadly, But Very Hard to Detect. Women Need to Stay Vigilant
September is known as Ovarian Cancer Awareness Month. Ovarian cancer is a type of cancer of the cells of the ovaries. It can occur in several different parts of the ovary, including the germ, stromal or epithelial cells. Germ cells are the cells that become eggs, stromal cells make up the substance...
- Everything You Need to Know About Biopsy Procedures
What is a biopsy?A biopsy is a medical procedure, which is mostly used in diagnosing cancer. In this procedure, a small tissue sample is taken from your body for a closer examination under the microscope. A biopsy is usually recommended by your doctor if initial tests in your body suggest an...
- Diabetes and High Blood Pressure Developed During Pregnancy Can Lead to Heart Disease
According to a new study published in Circulation: Journal of the American Heart Association, diabetes and high blood pressure during pregnancy may help to predict the risk of heart disease during early, middle-aged women. In this study, researchers analyzed data from more than 3,400 pregnant women...
- Dehydration During Pregnancy: What Are the Symptoms?
Pregnant women should be on the lookout for dehydration. When your body loses water more than what you are consuming, dehydration happens. It is crucial for women who are pregnant to remain properly hydrated.You will require more water if you are pregnant because water is very crucial for the growth...
- Dr. David M. Barrere M.D.2123 Auburn Ave Cincinnati OH 45219
- Dr. William Malcolm Jamieson MD2123 Auburn Ave Cincinnati OH 45219
- Dr. David D. Aichholz M.D.4834 Socialville-Foster Rd Mason Ohio 45040
- Dr. Catherine Feese MD1698 Old Lebanon Road Campbellsville Kentucky 42718
- Dr. Marianna C. Vardaka MD10495 Montgomery Road Cincinnati Ohio 45242
- Dr. Connie L. Liang M.D.12201 Plum Orchard Drive Silver Spring Maryland 20904