Dr. Michael Flamenbaum, or ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã…“Dr. BaumÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã‚Â as his patients call him, hails from Flint, Michigan. Following the completion of his undergraduate degree at the University of Michigan, ...
Michael Flamenbaum DMD's Practice location
Woodstock, GA 30189Get Direction
Saint Paul, MN 55102Get Direction
SAINT PAUL, MN 55108Get Direction
Michael Flamenbaum DMD's reviewsWrite Review
- Calcium Supplements Can Increase Your Risk for Heart Attacks
According to new research, calcium supplements are usually taken by elderly people and post-menopausal women to prevent their bones from thinning. Now, it may increase the risk of a heart attack. Researchers suggest that these drugs should be taken with caution.Some of the earlier studies reported...
- Mason Motz Becomes A Chatterbox Once His Sleep Apnea Was Fixed
Mason Motz is a 6-year-old Texas youngster who now sings his favorite songs and talks to everyone who will listen to him. He is always asking his mom about her day and discussing the world with his brother. Every day, he leaves his family astounded, because, for over five years of his life, Mason...
- Why It's So Important to Take Your Child to the Dentist
Clarice Law, DMD, MS, assistant professor in the Pediatric Dentistry and Orthodontics sections at the UCLA School of Dentistry says that it is better to get the child to the dentist as early as possible. She personally likes to have children starting the dental visits by the age of one year. First...
- What Is a Cavity?
A cavity is a result of tooth decay, which is a damage that occurs due to poor oral health and dental plaque on the tooth’s surface. Cavities usually start really small and when they are left untreated, they gradually become bigger. Anyone who has teeth, including babies, can develop cavities. For...
- Low-Grade Fever and Teething
Introduction Your baby, who used to be so peaceful, has all of a sudden become fussy, cranky, chews on every single thing, and is drooling. He wants to be held, keeps you half the night awake, and wants to be nursed the whole day. This is the world of teething that the baby has entered in. Other...
- Oral Hygiene and Overall Health
Maintaining oral hygiene is very important for overall health; it does far more just keeping a bright smile. Good oral hygiene can reduce the risk of serious conditions like heart diseases, and may also preserve memory as people age. Dental health may affect overall health in six different ways,...
- Dr. Christy Haffner D.M.D.3300 Old Milton Pkwy Alpharetta GA 30005
- Dr. Judith L Christianson D.D.S.4205 N Point Pkwy Alpharetta GA 30022
- Saba P Sarraf DMD MSD4536 Chamblee Dunwoody Rd Atlanta GA 30338
- Dr. Marc Andrew Auerbach D.D.S.1090 Northchase Pkwy Se Marietta GA 30067
- Adesegun O Tewogbade DMD4536 Chamblee Dunwoody Rd Atlanta GA 30338
- Dr. Mindy Lynn Simms DDS5604 WENDY BAGWELL PKWY HIRAM GA 30141