Dr. Karah A Harvey MD
Adolescent Psychiatrist | Child & Adolescent Psychiatry1670 Upham Dr Suite 140 Columbus OH, 43210
Dr. Karah Harvey practices Child & Adolescent Psychiatry in Columbus, OH. Dr. Harvey evaluates patients throughout childhood and adolescence using many different procedures, in order to determine what treatments must be carried out in order to properly assess their symptoms. Child & Adolescent Psychiatrists are trained and certified to administer psychotherapy, medication, and many other means of treatment. Dr. Harvey seeks to improve each patients quality of life.
Education and Training
Wright State University / Main Campus 2007
Wright State University Boonshoft School Of Medicine 2007
UrologyAmerican Board of UrologyABU- 2013
- Anxiety, Mood Disorders, Panic Disorder
- Post-traumatic Stress Disorder (ptsd)
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (adhd)
- Ohio State University Medical Center 2008
- Ohio State University Hospital Program
- Nationwide Children's Hospital 2013
- Child Psychiatry: Nationwide Children's Hospital 2011
Dr. Karah A Harvey MD's Practice location
Columbus, OH 43210Get Direction
COLUMBUS, OH 43205Get Direction
Dr. Karah A Harvey MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Harvey
- What Behaviors Indicate Binge Eating Disorder?
Knowing the warning signs of an eating disorder is important, since the early detection of an existing or developing eating disorder will give a sufferer the help he or she needs sooner. Detecting the warning signs may not always be easy. When someone has an eating disorder, they usually feel...
- Learning About the Beck Depression Inventory
Depression and AnxietyDepression and anxiety are disorders that are different from each other, but people suffering from depression often have symptoms that closely resemble those of anxiety. The disorder, in fact, starts out as anxiety, and if not treated at the right time with the right diagnosis,...
- Autism and Its Additional Complications
Since autism spectrum disorder (ASD) is a neurodevelopmental disorder, there are a variety of different symptoms. Different children with ASD will have different reactions, symptoms, and complications on different levels. Typically, autism impairs social and communication skills; however, the...
- What Is Disorganized Schizophrenia?
Schizophrenia is a serious mental disorder involving a breakdown that drastically affects how a person thinks, feels, and behaves. The disorder has five subtypes, one of which is disorganized schizophrenia. Its very name implies the typical and predominant characteristics by which it is identified:...
- Symptoms of Atypical Depression
Depression is usually signified by extended moods of sadness and a generally low mood even when events occur that should normally lift someone’s spirits. Patients generally ignore all positive stimuli, preferring to remain in a cocoon irrespective of external circumstances. At one stage, the loss...
- What Causes Eating Disorders
An eating disorder is usually classified as any one of a broad range of psychological disorders, but more specifically ones that demonstrate eating habits that are abnormal or absurd. The most common eating disorders are anorexia nervosa, bulimia nervosa, and binge-eating disorder. Anorexia refers...
- Dr. Ujjwal P Ramtekkar MD660 S Euclid Ave Saint Louis MO 63110
- Ms. Amy S Hoisington-stabile MD1670 Upham Dr Columbus OH 43210
- Dr. Joyce T Chen M.D.New York Presbyterian Hospital New York NY 10032
- Dr. Jorden Brent Weiss JORDEN WEISS D.O.5965 E Broad St Columbus OH 43213
- Dr. David A Axelson MD3811 Ohara St Pittsburgh PA 15213
- Dr. Shannon Marie Cheek M.D.700 Childrens Dr Columbus OH 43205