Dr. Adrian Michael Moran MD
Cardiologist (Pediatric) | Pediatric Cardiology887 Congress St Suite 310 Portland ME, 04102
Dr. Adrian Moran, MD is one of the country's top rated doctors, specializing in cardiovascular disease, pediatric cardiology, and pediatrics. MD Moran currently practices medicine at Portland, Maine. ...
Education and Training
Ntl University Of Ireland University College Dublin 1991
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP- Pediatric Cardiology
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- Left aortic arch with right descending aorta and right arterial ligament.
- Intra-aortic balloon pump use in the failing Fontan circulation.
- Improved accuracy in flow mapping of congenital heart disease using stationary phantom technique.
- Two cases of a double aortic arch with left arch atresia subtype 2 and Kommerell's diverticulum.
- Infliximab treatment for pediatric refractory Kawasaki disease.
- Prevalence of noncardiac findings in patients undergoing cardiac magnetic resonance imaging.
- Children's Hospital Boston, Boston
Dr. Adrian Michael Moran MD's Practice location
Portland, ME 04102Get Direction
SCARBOROUGH, ME 04074Get Direction
Dr. Adrian Michael Moran MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Moran
- What Is Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Muscular dystrophies are a group of diseases that make the muscles of the body weaker over a period of time. The muscles become less flexible in this condition. Out of the nine types of muscular dystrophy, Duchenne muscular dystrophy is one of the most common.The main characteristics of this medical...
- Muscular Dystrophy: Telling a Child the Truth About His/Her Condition
Muscular dystrophy is a category of muscle diseases that cause progressive weakness and loss of muscle mass. Muscular dystrophy (MD) is either inherited or can be due to a genetic mutation. Kids with MD usually follow a normal pattern of growth development in the first few years of their lives,...
- Newborn Diagnosis: Tetralogy of Fallot
Tetralogy of FallotTetralogy of Fallot is a congenital heart defect, which affects the heart’s structure, causing blood with low levels of oxygen to circulate throughout the body. Babies born with tetralogy of Fallot tend to have a blue discoloration of the skin due to low oxygen levels in their...
- What Is Progeria?
Progeria or Hutchinson-Gilford progeria syndrome (HGPS), is a rare genetic condition characterized by a rapidly aging appearance in children. Newborns and infants born with this condition typically look healthy and normal, but may physically display characteristic facial features, such as prominent...
- Different Types of Heart Doctors Explained
IntroductionDoctors who specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions or diseases of the cardiovascular system (the heart and blood vessels) are called heart doctors or cardiologists. These specialists are trained to identify, treat, and help prevent heart issues. There are also different...
- What Is Neonatal Lupus?
Neonatal lupus is a not so common autoimmune disease. It is not true lupus as all the symptoms will completely disappear after 6 months of age. Neonatal lupus is also known by several other terms. The condition is also called as:...
- Dr. Aurelio Reyes MD887 Congress St Portland ME 04102
- Dr. Mary Elizabeth Hourihan M.D.71 US ROUTE 1 SCARBOROUGH ME 04074
- Michael Richard Epstein Other887 Congress Street Portland ME 04102
- Adam M Putschoegl DO22 Bramhall St Portland ME 04102
- Dr. Thomas Miller DO22 Bramhall St Portland ME 04102
- Dr. Jon Patrick Donnelly M.D71 US ROUTE 1 SCARBOROUGH ME 04074