Dr. Yaseen K Odeh M.D.
Internist1544 W Chicago Ave Chicago IL, 60622
Dr. Yaseen Odeh is an internist practicing in Chicago, IL. Dr. Odeh specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Odeh provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
Univ Complutense De Madrid, Fac De Med, Madrid, Spain 1985
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Nyu Downtown Hosp, Internal Medicine
Dr. Yaseen K Odeh M.D.'s Practice location
Chicago, IL 60622Get Direction
- There's No Doubt: Active Children Have Healthy Hearts
Vigorous exercise for 30 minutes every day lowers the risk of heart disease in children, when compared to those who do not exercise. Kids who had regular, moderate exercise for 35 minutes a day had very low levels of cholesterol, triglycerides blood glucose levels, blood pressure, and a small waist...
- The History of Muscular Dystrophy
What is muscular dystrophy?Muscular dystrophy is an inherited disorder, which is often characterized by a progressive type of muscular degeneration and weakness. There are several types of muscular dystrophy, wherein each type eventually leads to an increased disability, strength loss, and potential...
- Swollen Ankles, Feet, and Legs: Causes, Signs, Symptoms, Risks, and Treatment
The swelling of the feet, legs, and ankles is also known as peripheral edema. This refers to a condition where there is an excessive accumulation of fluid in these parts of the body. It is not a painful condition unless the underlying cause for it is an injury to that area. However, it is a very...
- What Could Pain on Top of the Foot Mean?
The foot comprises flexible structures of soft tissues, muscles, joints, and bones that enable us to stand, walk, and perform other daily movements. However, certain injuries and a number of health conditions can impair the balance and movement of the foot, causing pain and other problems.The pain...
- When Could Orthopnea Mean Something More Serious?
IntroductionOrthopnea is the medical term used when referring to the occurrence of dyspnea (shortness of breath) when you are lying flat. This symptom is often a sign of heart failure. However, orthopnea can also be due to other health conditions. Dyspnea (shortness of breath) is not the same with...
- Is There a Link Between Asthma and Bronchitis?
Bronchitis and Asthma are both inflammatory conditions that affect lungs where a person’s airways swell up, causing them breathing problems.Asthma, also known as bronchial asthma, is characterized as a chronic condition in which a person’s airways become inflamed, narrow and swollen, and produce...
- Dr. Ishrat A. Osman M.D.2720 W. Division St. Chicago IL 60622
- Dr. Eric Mizuno M.D.2720 W. Division St. Chicago IL 60622
- Dr. Eric J Chuang M.D.1044 N Francisco Ave Chicago IL 60622
- Dr. Vanessa Sarda M.D.2434 W DIVISION ST CHICAGO IL 60622
- Dr. Lyle Berkowitz M.D.1913 W North Ave Chicago IL 60622
- Adalberto Campo MD1431 N Western Ave Chicago IL 60622