Dr. Murali G Krishna MD
Sleep Medicine Specialist | Sleep Medicine1400 Pelham Pkwy S Building 5n50 Bronx NY, 10461
Dr. Murali Krishna practices Sleep Medicine in Bronx, NY. Dr. Krishna studies, diagnoses, and treats sleep disturbances and disorders due to varying factors. Sleep Medicine Physicians are trained to treat many different conditions, including insomnia, narcolepsy, sleep apnea, idiopathic hypersomnia, menstrual-related hypersomnia, and circadian rhythm disturbances, among others.
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
Dr. Murali G Krishna MD's Practice location
Bronx, NY 10461Get Direction
Port Charlotte, FL 33952Get Direction
MIDDLETOWN, NY 10940Get Direction
Dr. Murali G Krishna MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Krishna
- Sleep Disorder May Cause Brain Inflammation in Parkinson’s Patients
Researchers have long proposed that a sleep disorder may increase inflammatory responses, and may increase the risk of developing various neurodegenerative diseases, including Parkinson’s disease. A recent study called “Assessment of neuroinflammation in patients with idiopathic...
- The Negative Impact Sleep Apnea Can Have on a Child's Memory
Many already know that the pauses in breathing for a long period of time are what defines sleep apnea. However, what many may not know is that this disorder affects 1 out of 4 children and may occur between the ages of 2 and 8 years old. The American Sleep Apnea Association indicated that...
- Sleep Apnea Devices Presented in 2018 Consumer Electronics Show
Once again, the Consumer Electronics Show or CES has made another remarkable event last January 2018 in Las Vegas for the latest innovations today. This year, they showcased technology that can be used to aid those with sleep disorders, like insomnia, restless leg syndrome, and sleep apnea....
- Is Insomnia Genetic?
The Genetics of InsomniaOne's DNA is not only responsible for their eye and hair color, but can also contribute to health hazards and medical issues, like insomnia. According to several studies, the often weakening and detrimental sleep disorder insomnia can be genetic and hereditary. Scientists...
- Researchers Use Tongue Ultrasound to Direct Treatment of Sleep Apnea
Obstructive sleep apnea is a medical condition that is characterized by pauses in breathing. The affected patient finds it difficult to breathe because the muscles of inhalation stop moving and the volume of the lungs remains the same. This is due to the accumulation of CO2 in the blood and a high...
- The Connection Between Sleep Disorders and Schizophrenia
Schizophrenia, a complex and chronic mental illness, is often characterized by distorted cognition, abnormal social behaviors, and trouble distinguishing reality from unreality. Although individuals can develop schizophrenia at any age, it most commonly emerges in men and women during adulthood....
- Dr. Jordan C. Stern M.D.65 Broadway New York New York 10006
- Mr. Daniel Barone M.D.425 E 61st St New York New York 10065
- Dr. Ofer Jacobowitz M. D.,PHD18 East 48th St New York NY 10017
- Dr. Gerald D. Suh M.D.145 Huguenot Street New Rochelle NY 10801
- Dr. Naseer A Chowdhrey M.D.2201 Hempstead Tpke East Meadow NY 11554
- Dr. Dmitriy Yadgarov MD11247 QUEENS BLVD 206 FOREST HILLS NY 11375