Dr. Julie Michelle Linton M.D.
Pediatrician701 Grove Rd Department Of Pediat Greenville SC, 29605
Dr. Julie Linton is a pediatrician practicing in Greenville, SC. Dr. Linton is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Linton diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Linton can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Perelman School of Medicine University of Pennsylvania 2007
Perelman School of Medicine at the University of Pennsylvania 2007
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
DermatologyAmerican Board of DermatologyABD- 2010
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- Successful treatment of new onset Wegener's granulomatosis with IVIG (intravenous immunoglobulin) during pregnancy: a case report.
- What accounts for differences or disparities in pediatric palliative and end-of-life care? A systematic review focusing on possible multilevel mechanisms.
- Chronic symptomatic os subfibulare in children.
- Caring for Children in Immigrant Families: Vulnerabilities, Resilience, and Opportunities.
- A Dream Deferred: Ending DACA Threatens Children, Families, and Communities.
Dr. Julie Michelle Linton M.D.'s Practice location
Greenville, SC 29605Get Direction
Winston Salem, NC 27105Get Direction
Dr. Julie Michelle Linton M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Linton
- Cold Sores in Babies
As we all know, newborn babies do not develop strong immune systems immediately. Their bodies are still in the midst of the human development process and are adapting to the changes they face in the outside world. Thus, cold sores in newborn babies with weak immune systems can be extremely...
- Newborn Diagnosis: Tetralogy of Fallot
Tetralogy of FallotTetralogy of Fallot is a congenital heart defect, which affects the heart’s structure, causing blood with low levels of oxygen to circulate throughout the body. Babies born with tetralogy of Fallot tend to have a blue discoloration of the skin due to low oxygen levels in their...
- What Medications Are Required to Treat Meningitis?
The type of treatment to use is determined by the organism that causes the illness, the severity of the disease, the age of the patient and overall health status.What tests are done to identify meningitis?A few tests may be performed to determine whether you have meningitis. Tests are also done to...
- What Causes Croup?
Croup is a common respiratory problem prevailing in young children that tends to develop in the fall or winter. It describes a deep and barking cough that is caused by an upper respiratory infection that blocks a child's ability to breathe. Its characteristic symptom is harsh coughing...
- Urinary Tract Infections in Children
Urinary tract infections (UTIs) are often thought of in regard to adults, and cases of UTIs in children seem unusual. They are not. The mechanism by which UTIs develop does not discriminate by age, and the same E. Coli bacteria can affect a child just as easily as an adult. However, UTIs affect 2%...
- What to Do If Your Baby Has a Milk Protein Allergy
Milk Protein AllergyOne of the most common food allergies in babies and young children is cow's milk allergy. The good news is that milk allergies are usually outgrown by babies when they turn 2 or 3 years old. Its symptoms are usually managed by consuming a dairy-free diet. Regular milk is...
- Dr. Laura A. Johnson M.D.877 W Faris Rd Greenville South Carolina 29605
- Dr. Jillian McAdams MD701 Grove Rd Greenville SC 29605
- Dr. Monica Marroquin Greenbaum M.D.20 MEDICAL RIDGE DR GREENVILLE SC 29605
- Dr. Todd A Roemmich M.D.20 Medical Ridge Dr Greenville SC 29605
- Dr. Emily Milner Cole M.D.57 Cross Park Ct Greenville SC 29605
- Dr. Jessica K Magnusson M.D.20 Medical Ridge Dr Greenville SC 29605