Dr. Thanh Uyen Barbie MD
Surgical Oncologist | Surgical Oncology4921 Parkview Pl 10th Floor Saint Louis MO, 63110
Dr. Thanh Barbie is a surgical oncologist practicing in Saint Louis, MO. Dr. Barbie specializes in diagnosing, staging and treating cancer-related symptoms. Surgical oncologists also decide if the patient is a candidate for surgery or other cancer treatments based on certain factors such as age, physical fitness and other possible coexisting medical conditions
Education and Training
Univ of Vt Coll of Med, Burlington Vt 2003
Obstetrics and GynecologyAmerican Board of Obstetrics and GynecologyABOG
- Brigham & Women'S Hosp, Obstetrics And Gynecology
Dr. Thanh Uyen Barbie MD's Practice location
Saint Louis, MO 63110Get Direction
BOSTON, MA 02115Get Direction
Dr. Thanh Uyen Barbie MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Barbie
- How Can Skin Grafting Treat Melanoma?
What is melanoma?Melanoma is a type of skin cancer that affects the melanocytes or the skin cells that contain the pigment melanin. It is caused when long or repeated exposure to UV radiation damages the DNA of these skin cells and causes them to divide uncontrollably forming a malignant tumor....
- The Most Common Misconceptions About Breast Cancer
There is so much information you can read online about breast cancer. Some information may be acquired in the community, friends, or family that is totally misleading or incorrect. Although not backed up with solid evidence, such information can cause a lot of media attention, which can further...
- Bone Health Drugs for Breast Cancer
IntroductionLike any other drug or therapy, breast cancer treatment also has its own side effects. One of the side effects of breast cancer treatment is rapid bone loss leading to osteoporosis. The following are treatments for breast cancer that can significantly cause bone loss:...
- During Breast Cancer Awareness Month, Women Are Able to Get Discounted Mammograms
All throughout the year, different health awareness campaigns take place. They allow individuals with certain health conditions - along with their loved ones, advocacy groups, and support groups - to join together around a common cause and offer support. During these times, educational and...
- Can Melatonin Keep Breast Cancer at Bay and Improve Treatment?
Breast cancer is the most common type of cancer among women. Today, this type of cancer generally has a good prognosis: around 80% of women have a survival rate of 10 years or longer. This is partially due to the chemotherapeutic agent known as tamoxifen. ...
- What Does It Mean If Your Nipple Is Inverted?
What are inverted nipples?Inverted nipples, also called as nipple retraction, nipple inversion, or invaginated nipple, is a condition in which the nipples point inward instead of out. In some women, nipple retraction can be present at birth. In some cases, the condition may develop due to trauma or...
- Dr. Jovita Un Oruwari MD15945 Clayton Rd Ballwin MO 63011
- Dr. Pamela Wilbanks Bunting DO4921 Parkview Pl Saint Louis MO 63110
- Dr. Sarah E Snell MD12700 Southfork Rd Saint Louis MO 63128
- Dr. Diane M Radford MD15945 Clayton Rd Ballwin MO 63011
- Dr. William C Chapman MD4921 Parkview Pl Saint Louis MO 63110
- Dr. Marlys E Schuh MD15945 Clayton Rd Ballwin MO 63011