Dr. James Corry M.D.
Allergist and Immunologist (Pediatric) | Pediatric Allergy/Immunology3401 Civic Center Blvd Children's Hospital Philadelphia PA, 19104
Dr. James Corry practices Pediatric Allergy Medicine in Philadelphia, PA. A pediatric allergist/immunologist finds and treats allergies and immune system problems that child patients suffer from. Dr. Corry treats the reactions caused by pet dander, pollen, dust, mold spores, insect stings, food, and medications; those reactions include asthma, hay fever, hives, eczema, or a very severe and unusual reaction called anaphylaxis.
Education and Training
Washington Univ Sch Of Med- St Louis Mo 1974
Washington Center / School of Medicine 1974
Allergy and ImmunologyAmerican Board of Allergy and ImmunologyABAI
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
DermatologyAmerican Board of DermatologyABD
- Fellow Bimonthly teaching in allergy clinics-fellows, residents, medical students
- Fellow Mentoring fellows in allergy in office two months each year
- Natl Jewish Ctr Immu & Resp Me, Pediatric Allergy; St Louis Childrens Hosp, Pediatrics
- St. Louis Children's Hospital
- Allergy Immunology - National Jewish Hospital and Research Center, Denver, CO
Dr. James Corry M.D.'s Practice location
Philadelphia, PA 19104Get Direction
Saint Louis, MO 63131Get Direction
PHILADELPHIA, PA 19104Get Direction
Dr. James Corry M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Corry
- How Is Lupus Diagnosed?
Lupus is a chronic inflammatory disorder that develops when your organs and tissues are attacked by your own immune system. Lupus causes inflammation in numerous organs, such as the heart, skin, blood cells, joints, lungs, brain, and kidneys.It can be quite hard to diagnose lupus since its signs and...
- Pink Eye vs. Allergies
IntroductionThe eye is one of the sensitive parts of the body, and it easily gets affected by any irritants such as microbes. Eyes turning red would be due to not getting enough sleep or not blinking enough in a day. In certain cases, it can also be a sign of some kind of infection or...
- Symbicort (Budesonide/Formoterol) Inhalation Aerosol
What is Symbicort?Symbicort is a combination drug used for the management of asthma and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) symptoms. The two active ingredients of Symbicort are budesonide and formoterol. This combination helps relax the airways and makes breathing easier.Budesonide can be...
- Are there any Contradictions for Alternative Treatment of Mumps?
Mumps is a viral infection which causes swelling of the salivary glands. The patient’s throat and neck swells up making it difficult for them to talk or eat. Although it is not contagious like chicken pox and measles, mumps is a common disease which affects a person once. If there are no other...
- Are Food Allergies More Common in Children Than we Thought?
The results of a large study published in the journal Pediatrics, has shown that childhood food allergies are more common and dangerous than previously thought. In this study, researchers conducted a detailed survey of about 38,000 families who had at least one child under the age of 18-years-old....
- Allergy Reality Launches Tools for Advocating and Educating Those with Food Sensitivities
The beginning of a new school year is an exciting time for students and parents alike. Many students look forward to meeting up with friends and sharing about their summer vacation adventures. Also, there’s the prospect of meeting new teachers and learning more about the world around them as well...
- Dr. Nicholas A Pawlowski M.D.34th & Civic Center Blvd Philadelphia PA 19104
- Dr. Trong Van Le M.D.34th Street And Civic Center Boulevard Philadelphia PA 19104
- Dr. Marc D Cotler M.D.233 E Lancaster Ave Ardmore PA 19003
- Dr. Joel M Fiedler M.D.1012 Laurel Oak Rd Voorhees NJ 08043
- Dr. Steven D Douglas M.D.34th & Civic Center Blvd Philadelphia PA 19104
- Dr. Jordan S Orange M.D.34th & Civic Center Blvd Philadelphia PA 19104