Jeannette Schreiber is an acupuncturist practicing in Poulsbo, WA. Dr. Schreiber evaluates and treats patients based on the concepts of oriental medicine. Acupuncturists complete their evaluations by getting a patient history and looking at and touching the body. Then, they place very fine acupuncture needles into specific points on the body. Stimulating these points and nerves is how Dr. Schreiber treats the patients condition. Many of the bodys systems respond to acupuncture, and it can treat physical pain as well as emotional stress.
Jeannette M. Schreiber L.AC.'s Practice location
Poulsbo, WA 98370Get Direction
Jeannette M. Schreiber L.AC.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Latest Acupuncture Techniques Show Improvement in Fibromyalgia
IntroductionFibromyalgia is a long-term condition that causes pain all over the body. Scientists have no exact cause of fibromyalgia, but it is often thought to be related to the following conditions:...
- Reasons Why You Need Acupuncture
If you haven’t tried acupuncture and you’re wondering whether it’s effective, here are several supportive reasons why you should give it a try: ...
- How to Use Acupuncture to Treat IBS
Irritable bowel syndrome is also referred to as mucous colitis or spastic colon. It’s labeled a syndrome since it involves multiple symptoms that vary from each person who is affected. It’s a mobility disorder of the large and small intestines. IBS-related symptoms include constipation,...
- 7 Complementary Therapies for Lupus
Are you on lupus treatment? Do you want to know if there are better options to improve your health? More than 50 percent of lupus patients worldwide try complementary therapies. Complementary therapies are therapies that are followed in addition to routine medicines prescribed by doctors. The seven...
- What Is Nighttime Back Pain?
What Is Nighttime Back Pain?Nighttime back pain is a more painful and irritating type of back pain, unlike other types back pain that disappears after some posture adjustment. The nighttime back pain is more persistent, even present during the night. It is also known as nocturnal back pain....
- The Risks of Acupuncture
The risks associated with acupuncture are minimal if you have a competent, qualified acupuncture practitioner.Possible complications and side effects include:Worsening of Pre-existing SymptomsWhilst most people experience a significant improvement in their condition following acupuncture, some...
- Daniel Lee Rasmussen EAMP509 Olive Way Seattle WA 98101
- Mrs. Ionela Todoran LAC5424 Ballard Ave Nw Seattle WA 98107
- Nancy Paine Sherman L.AC.6048 40th Ave Ne Seattle WA 98115
- Ms. Elizabeth M Artola LAC3320 W Mcgraw St Seattle WA 98199
- Clarissa Lenore Helton L.AC.600 W Mcgraw St Seattle WA 98119
- Ms. Esther S. Garcia-cuellar L.AC.5410 California Ave SW, Ste102 Seattle WASHINGTON 98136