Dr. Neal Rosenblum is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Brooklyn, NY. Dr. Rosenblum specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Rosenblum can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Rosenblum can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Education and Training
New York Med Coll- Valhalla Ny 1979
Obstetrics and GynecologyAmerican Board of Obstetrics and GynecologyABOG
- Brookdale Univ Hosp Med Ctr, Obstetrics And Gynecology
Dr. Neal N Rosenblum MD's Practice location
Brooklyn, NY 11230Get Direction
BROOKLYN, NY 11230Get Direction
Dr. Neal N Rosenblum MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Different Approach to Mastectomy Can Provide 'Superior' Results
According to the results from a medical journal of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons, a two-stage process involving pre-shaping breast reduction, alongside risk-reducing mastectomy and reconstruction, is considered a safer approach with superior cosmetic outcomes.Mastectomy refers to a...
- Pregnancy Symptoms
Symptoms of pregnancy vary from one woman to another and also from one pregnancy to another. One of the most common and important symptom of pregnancy is a delayed or missed period. However, some of the early symptoms of pregnancy are similar to those of menstruation, and hence are often ignored or...
- Newer Birth Control Pills May Help to Lower the Risk of Ovarian Cancer
For a long time, it was feared that birth control pills would increase the chance of getting diseases such as ovarian cancer. However, multiple studies have surfaced, showing that women who use birth control pills actually have a lower risk of getting ovarian cancer. ...
- Zika Virus Symptoms: What Is Zika Virus and Travel Recommendations
In 1947, the Zika virus was discovered and got its name from Uganda’s Zika Forest. The first human case of Zika was identified in 1952. Since then, outbreaks of the virus were reported in the Southeast Asia, the Pacific Islands, and Africa, although it was possible for Zika outbreaks to happen in...
- Pregnancy Does Not Affect Breast Cancer Recurrence, Study Finds
There is a fear among some survivors of breast cancer that having a baby can cause the cancer to come back. For a while, there was no hard evidence one way or the other, so this question could cloud the mind of some women. Only ten percent of young women who have been diagnosed with breast cancer go...
- What is Postmenopausal Atrophic Vaginitis?
Also known as vaginal atrophy, postmenopausal atrophic vaginitis is the thinning of vaginal walls resulting from low estrogen levels. Mostly, it develops after menopause.Menopause is when a woman is at the ages of between 45 and 55, a time when she cannot release eggs from her ovaries. Menstruation...
- Dr. Peter Guirguis M.D.464 77th Street Brooklyn New York 11209
- Anat Zelmanovich509 East 77th Street New York New York 10075
- Dr. Miller Vaca M.D.1065 Southern Blvd Bronx NY 10459
- Dr. Juanita Mestre-Dudley M.D.200 Garden City Plaza Garden City New York 11530
- Dr. Rony Tanios Elias M.D.1305 York Ave New York NY 10021
- Dr. Karen L. Patrusky MD401A South Van Brunt Street Englewood New Jersey 07631