Dr. Elizabeth Mcquitty is a pathologist practicing in Corvallis, OR. Dr. Mcquitty is a doctor who specializes in the study of bodily fluids and tissues. As a pathologist, Dr. Mcquitty can help your primary care doctor make a diagnosis about your medical condition. Dr. Mcquitty may perform a tissue biopsy to determine if a patient has cancer, practice genetic testing, and complete a number of laboratory examinations. Pathologists can also perform autopsies which can determine a persons cause of death and gain information about genetic progression of a disease.
Education and Training
Baylor College of Medicine 2008
Dr. Elizabeth Burns Mcquitty M.D.'s Practice location
Corvallis, OR 97330Get Direction
Dr. Elizabeth Burns Mcquitty M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Treatments for Bladder Cancer
The treatment options or medications for bladder cancer depend largely on the advancement of cancer. The treatment is different for the early stage non-invasive bladder cancer and the more advanced muscle-invasive bladder cancer.During treatment, all hospitals have multidisciplinary teams (MDTs),...
- Mononucleosis: Am I Contagious Throughout the Duration of My Condition?
Mononucleosis is a disease that is spread through the Epstein-Barr virus. Specific details about the virus is still unknown. This virus is known to exhibit fatigue in people, accompanied by an aching body, swollen lymph nodes, and fever. This disease is known to be spread through saliva and other...
- Reasons Why You Need a Biopsy
OverviewA biopsy is a procedure that involves the removal of a sample tissue in the body to examine it closely under a microscope. The tissue is mainly examined to diagnose a certain disease. Some may use a needle or surgical methods to remove any lumps or suspicious nodules in the body. Some...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Are There Vaccines Available For Cholera?
What Is Cholera?Cholera is an infectious disease that affects mostly the intestines, but causes complications to the rest of the body. Once a person suffers from cholera, the first parts of the body to be affected are the intestines. It is an infection caused by a bacteria known as the Vibrio...
- Holistic Treatment for Cholera
Holistic Treatment for CholeraCholera is an infection that is caused by a bacterium known as Vibrio cholerae. This is a bacterium that is capable of surviving for an extremely long time, even in unpleasant environments. As a result of this factor, the bacteria can spread cholera very fast.Cholera...
- Dr. Steven Richard Fletcher MD1046 6th Ave Sw Albany OR 97321
- Benjamin S Wetzel M.D.3600 Nw Samaritan Dr Corvallis OR 97330
- Dr. James T Wolfe M.D.3600 NW Samaritan Dr Corvallis OR 97330
- Dr. Anna-maria Meriwether Phelps MD3600 Nw Samaritan Dr Corvallis OR 97330
- Dr. Michael A. Fortune MD3600 Nw Samaritan Dr Corvallis OR 97330
- Dr. Stephen Hogan Other3600 Nw Samaritan Dr Corvallis OR 97330