Dr. Stefanie Nunez MD
Pulmonologist | Pulmonary Disease4033 Talbot Rd S Suite 500 Renton WA, 98055
Dr. Nunez was raised in Reno, Nevada and completed her undergraduate studies in Biological Sciences at Stanford University. She received her medical degree at the University of California-San Diego an ...
Education and Training
University of California 1996
Dr. Stefanie Nunez MD's Practice location
Renton, WA 98055Get Direction
Dr. Stefanie Nunez MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Nunez
- What is Lung Cancer? Get the Facts
The Nature of Cancerous CellsEvery cell in the human body is programmed to carry out a specific role. For example, a red blood cell carries oxygen to tissues, a white blood cell wards off infection, and an intestinal cell absorbs nutrients in the digestive tract. All these cells are programmed to...
- What are the Different Types of Inhalers Used to Treat Asthma?
Managing medication and using inhalers have become integral parts of the asthma care routine. An inhaler allows you the freedom of carrying minute doses of medication for use in emergencies wherever you may go. It’s a huge relief knowing that help is immediately at hand in your trouser pocket. Not...
- Cystic Fibrosis Exacerbations: A Review of the Major STOP Study
Individuals and families affected by Cystic Fibrosis (CF) know that exacerbations are not just stressful, but also dangerous. CF exacerbations are associated with lung function decline, poor quality of life, and the increased risk of death or need of a lung transplant. Preventing and treating these...
- Pulse Oximeter Use for Patients with COPD
Pulse oximeters measure the pulse rate of an individual, which is usually marked by a small heart. This is the first number that appears while using a pulse oximeter. It also measures the proportion of oxygenated hemoglobin in the blood within pulsating vessels. This determines the level of oxygen...
- Hospital-Acquired Pneumonia
Hospital-acquired pneumonia occurs in patients who have been hospitalized, usually after two to three days of hospital admission. Pneumonia contracted in such a setting is often more severe than a community-acquired pneumonia because the organisms causing it are more aggressive. This means that the...
- How is Lung Cancer Diagnosed?
Lung Cancer is one of the most common and serious forms of cancers in the world. In fact, it is also one of the leading causes of cancer deaths for both men and women. This form of cancer is known to mainly affect older people, primarily those in their seventies. Smoking has been identified as one...
- Dr. Steven H Kirtland MD1100 9th Ave Seattle WA 98101
- Dr. Amy Jane Markezich MD1135 116th Ave Ne Bellevue WA 98004
- Jeffrey David Edelman OtherUniversity Of Washington Medical Ctr Seattle WA 98195
- Dr. Peter I-ping Chuang M.D.125 16TH AVE E SEATTLE WA 98112
- Dr. Michael M. Bundesmann MD1959 Ne Pacific St. Seattle WA 98109
- Dr. Ganesh Raghu MDUniversity Of Washington Medical Ctr Seattle WA 98195