Dr. Mingzhu Xu is an internist practicing in Saint Croix Falls, WI. Dr. Xu specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Xu provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
- ST CROIX REGIONAL MEDICAL CENTER
Dr. Mingzhu Xu MD's Practice location
Saint Croix Falls, WI 54024Get Direction
NEW YORK, NY 10013Get Direction
Dr. Mingzhu Xu MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Xu
- Ways to Include More Fiber in Your Diet
Importance of eating Fibrous FoodsFiber refers to the indigestible shares of plant foods. Eating foods that are high in fiber has several health gains. The digestive benefits of fiber in food are very well known. Yet, fibrous food provides a lot of other benefits for a healthy life. Studies report...
- 5 Tips on Living with Varicose Veins
Varicose veins are bothersome and uncomfortable. Apart from being unattractive, varicose veins are associated with both physical and mental pain. High temperatures during the summer call for relaxed clothing, and varicose veins can prevent someone from living their life happily. Because age is one...
- What Does a High Red Blood Cell (RBC) Count Mean?
OverviewRed blood cells (RBCs), also called erythrocytes, are the cells that carry oxygen throughout the body. They are also one of the major components of blood. Having a high red blood cell (RBC) count means that the number of RBCs in the bloodstream is higher than normal. When you have signs and...
- The History of Muscular Dystrophy
What is muscular dystrophy?Muscular dystrophy is an inherited disorder, which is often characterized by a progressive type of muscular degeneration and weakness. There are several types of muscular dystrophy, wherein each type eventually leads to an increased disability, strength loss, and potential...
- Running Barefoot Has More Benefits
Running barefoot may be more beneficial than running with cushioned shoes, according to a study published in, Nature. Runners using cushioned shoes usually land on their heels when those running barefoot may land flat-foot or on the balls of their feet, say researchers. According to Daniel...
- Are Weight Loss Supplements Effective?
Have you ever considered herbal supplements to achieve a slim physique? There are many different types of herbal supplements that contain a variety of ingredients, like appetite suppressants, Ephedrine, Chitosan, Dandelion, Clenbuterol, Cascara, Guar Guam, and diuretics. Are these ingredients safe...
- Dr. Melissa S Grimm MD5200 Fairview Blvd Wyoming MN 55092
- Shams Khan MBBS3960 Coon Rapids Blvd Nw Minneapolis MN 55433
- Dr. Dionardo Medina encarnacion M.D.235 E State St Saint Croix Falls WI 54024
- Dr. Kent W Svee MD5200 Fairview Blvd Wyoming MN 55092
- Dr. Carlos Adams MD5200 Fairview Blvd Wyoming MN 55092
- Dr. David C Stevens M.D.204 S Adams St Saint Croix Falls WI 54024